News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The future of NSM

Started by Cobraroll, April 10, 2010, 01:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you arrange non-piano sheet music? (Please don't vote if you don't arrange)

Yes, I've done some sheets
18 (48.6%)
No, but I would like to
7 (18.9%)
No, just piano
12 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on June 06, 2010, 05:38:06 AMI'd type up a wartime propaganda speech right now, but it's late.
ololo

Jub3r7

As you said, the NSM community SHOULDN'T need the motivation of awards. However, not to be rude, but our community is a bit lazy, and along with that, the awards might prove to be a fun challenge to the members. I, personally, would enjoy trying really hard to make it on the record books for contributing to this website.

And although I don't arrange, I'll be glad to put 30 minutes aside whenever I can to help convert MUS's into PDF's. Or maybe an hour.
Project Code Name: MUS2PDFS  :D

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintendude73

You all should know by now that NOTHING here ever meets its deadline. :P

dahans

xD unfortunately you're right, I am waiting 2 weeks for the update...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Offkey

Hmm just read through this thread entirely, and I gotta say some solid points have been made. As stated before, I'm not much of an arranger, but I really want to try hard to make some video's for the B&K community project, as well as convert sheets to PDF. Furthermore, I'm familiar with programming/web design, so I'm more than willing to help out in that area as well. For so long this website has been of great service to me; it's time to return the favor, well I'm looking forward to Concerto's project ^_^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

pumpy_heart

I just read all of this.
I am in to help in any way possible. Let me know.
As sort of a veteran, I've seen people come and go. Nothing has changed, save the uploaders and their frequencies.
I came back this summer after seeing the viable option of "weekly updates" and that is not occurring at the moment. We need something that does viably work to change this site.
I will put the time into it and do whatever I can to keep this site alive.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 20, 2010, 12:13:33 PMYou all should know by now that NOTHING here ever meets its deadline. :P

All the more reason to nag! =D=D=D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

The Deku Trombonist

I wish to join you on your quest to nag! :P

TheLegend

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Jeeze you guys don't you realize that by 2 weeks I mean not 2 weeks!  I'm almost done making the preparations though.

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 25, 2010, 12:59:48 AMJeeze you guys don't you realize that by 2 weeks I mean 2 months!?  I'm almost done making the preparations though.
*Fixed. :P

DrP

I just read through this post. ive been a long time behind the scenes person here ( just downloading and playing... back in 2008 and stuff). i am onboard in any way and I'm all for converting sheets to PDFs for all the public
We do need more uploaders, though... the more updates the public sees, the more they will be happy to find their favorite music.

Anyone just let me know what you need me to do (im kinda good with computers, so i can do a bunch of converting to PDFs if it need be)

universe-X

Right now, we're good with the sheets that you've been making lately :) Keep up the good work.

Otherwise, the future of NSM seems very bright now. :D The chat is insanely full, activity's on the high, it's great :D

DrP

I know, right?  ;D ... and thanks!  ;D

Just let me know if the PDF thing goes forward, I can help there!