News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Using legendaries = lame~
On another note, I need to breed a Samurott. Should've picked Oshawott as my starter.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

i started with oshawott. i can trade u an egg if you still need one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I have a samurott I raised from an oshawott...I could trade you an egg if you want. Also, where can I get the tm for fire blast? (I do like flamethrower's reliability but fire blast is so much better)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on April 21, 2011, 11:24:26 AMOn another note, I need to breed a Samurott. Should've picked Oshawott as my starter.
D: You're just going to give up training your original starter?  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 01:09:43 PMI have a samurott I raised from an oshawott...I could trade you an egg if you want. Also, where can I get the tm for fire blast? (I do like flamethrower's reliability but fire blast is so much better)

Mistralton Icirrus City, buy at Pokémon Center for 70,000
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 21, 2011, 01:38:19 PMD: You're just going to give up training your original starter?  :(

Nope. Need Samurott for competitive play, not for my in-game team.

Quote from: olimar12345 on April 21, 2011, 12:39:46 PMi started with oshawott. i can trade u an egg if you still need one.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 01:09:43 PMI have a samurott I raised from an oshawott...I could trade you an egg if you want. Also, where can I get the tm for fire blast? (I do like flamethrower's reliability but fire blast is so much better)

You can get Fblast in Icirrus City. 70 000$ iirc.
And an egg would be nice but I'm stuck in N's castle  because I don't have time to play/RNG Reshiram, so I won't be able to trade for a while.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Urrrgh alder is annoying...especially volcarona and bouffalant.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.