News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

New banner up!

Started by Jamaha, May 17, 2010, 10:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

The banner contest is finished.

Winner is Silva4520's banner, as seen above you.

dahans

I do not know him, but it looks good :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I especially love the logo. What would make it even better is if some put the Official NinMusicSheet Seal of Quality somewhere on the homepage.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^To be honest, I'd much rather we found a way to mark individual sheets with that. Approved ones, or sheets that meet all our guidelines.

Though, I can't see a way that doesn't involve tons and tons of work and countlesss hours of revision...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Silva4520

Hey guys, I just registered to the NSM Forums.
I still can't believe my banner won the contest! I'm very happy. Thanks a lot JaMaHa and everyone involved in the contest.
I'm always checking out NinSheetMusic. If you guys are interested, visit my YouTube channel, where I uploaded a few songs learned by sheets from this website.

www.youtube.com/silva4520

I hope everyone enjoy the banner.

---
Silva4520

Nakah

Nintendude73

raymondbl

wouldn't it be nice to display all the contestant's banners?  and we could've done votes... yeah, a "recognition of participation" would be nice... especially since now I spent a few hours all for nothing....

Dude

No. Maybe if they posted it on their own, it would be ok.

Post yours if you want, I don't really care.

Roz~

He's just mad he didn't win, that's all. Let him whine.
And wow, I really love that new banner! Pretty amazing!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

So I'm guessing that's Mario, Yoshi, and who else?
This is a signature.

Nintendude73

I like to imagine it's Donkey Kong.

Nintendude73

No... the gloves are Mario... the hands seem like they could be Donkey Kong.

Silva4520

That's Mario, Donkey Kong and Yoshi :D
I think they had to cut a little bit the image to fit in the page's layout, but you could see a little bit of DK's arms in the original picture.

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.