News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG V: Nakylvania

Started by master_gamer38, May 20, 2010, 05:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Alright, now we need to establish some things.

JaMaHa is human. There's no doubt about it. As a host for 4 games and seeing JaMaHa's play style, he's spot on with past games when he was a human. Not only this, but he is never on the site around the time MG got the PM and ended night. Trying to put any suspicion on him or formulating some conspiracy theory is a complete waste of time. I'd say that JaMaHa should be the last human on the lynch list, not that it matters at this point.

Concerto, you've been giving me strange vibes all game, but I'm not finding anything particularly wolfy about you at this point. It's always good to be speculative, but you eventually need to come to a conclusion on people in this game at some point. I trust you.

Jake, you along with ux and SFK are wolves. I say this confidently because I am confident that there are innumerable odds of you being a wolf than concerto or jamaha. Kotor even thought so. Everything you've done this game has been suspicious.

Firstly:
Quote from: Universe-xCool, MG is mod. This game's gonna be good.

Now, that may not be much right there, but Universe was enthusiastic about how this game would play out. Why? That's irregular behavior for a human. Keep in mind, Universe won our 'most likely to be a wolf' superlative.

Quote from: universeSo... yeah, Seer and Guardian, out, now, yeah.

Universe wanted to guardian to come out. That's a big no no. His post insinuates either a blind agreeance with jake off of logical reasoning, or agreeance with the implication of teamwork with jake.

Quote from: universeUgh, so I have one phantom right now. I wanna vote someone off just for a votes-worth.

I'll go with jake and say askaslice.

This furthers my last statement. His reason for voting askalice is covered by 'just wanting a votes-worth'. I also ridiculed universe for making this vote, because Jake had safety'd his vote, and Universe broke that safety by adding an additional vote. Universe and Jake seemed to have a relationship behind the scenes this game.

One of the reasons I'm trust concerto more, as I look through the whole thread again, are who he votes for.

Now onto Jake:

Quote from: JakeThe game's not over?

Oh well.

Said by him right when maestro was lynched. Maestro did a pretty good job of explaining what happened, and I believe now that he was indeed a human(despite my vote at the time). Although Jake acts a lot more 'surprised' here. As though he expected the game to be over with. Not only that, but when nobody was wolfed on Night 4, Jake didn't post until 7 hours later when MG ended stated that the wolves missed their PM.

QuoteI'm going to vote for nakah for now. He seems like the one that might frame someone else by not wolfing.

Without any actual evidence. Jake accuses me off of 'seeming like the one who would.' There is no framing strategy worth missing a night kill. No wolf should ever do that, they can't intentionally frame anyone, only the inactives. That's pointless, and I don't believe in that being a working strategy that would fool anyone.

When I call him out for making this accusation, his response was:

QuoteWell, I actually made that post really quickly because my computer was about to run out of power, and when I was going to make a second post explaining the first, the computer shut off...

Anyway, to add to my last post, I thought that you might not wolf someone to frame someone that isn't being active, because you are being active. This was just a theory, and I didn't say that I was 100% certain that you were a wolf. I'm not sure what exactly made you so sure that I was a wolf.

Looking the thread over, I'm still debating who to vote for. I'll keep my vote on Nakah unless I see anyone that seems more suspicious.

His playing style isn't aggressive like it was in the first half of the game, now it is more passive and defensive. This makes sense if SFK and Universe are dead and Jake knows it's up to him to stay alive and stay out of suspicion.

Next, askalice was insta'd by Jake. Jake said he thought that it was more likely to be an inactive player than someone framing someone else. That contradicts everything he had just argued on the previous page. Very defensive move.

QuoteAll right, this is really the last chance for us to catch the final wolf. If you do, humans win. If we don't, wolves win.

This particular statement strikes me odd. The wording here: "If you do, humans win. If we don't, wolves win." Jake says that if you catch the wolf, humans win. He does not say 'we,' and so excludes himself from being part of the human majority catching the wolves. Now, while this may just be a typo, it's more likely that Jake subconsciously wrote it this way as he was thinking up his post.

Also, if you look at who Jake voted for you'll find that he didn't vote for Universe. Now he says that this was because he didn't have access to a computer, and that makes missing a wolf pm kill more possible. Jake played more aggressively in the beginning of the game up until Universe died and he was the only one left, then his game style turned more passive and defensive.

In all of my TWGs, this is one of the most blatant arguments I've ever had to present. The evidence is all here, the possible connections and their likelyhood have been pointed out. The tracks of a wolf have been signaled to us all game, and so it is that I'm going to place my final vote on Jake.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Bah I was just about to go crazy with the quotes and stuff >: (

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Jamaha

Feeling pretty sure by now that the wolf is Jake.

jake3343

<Nakah> Jake. You're a wolf.
* ETFROXX gets popcorn
<jake3343> I've all ready been insta'd
<Nakah> I know
<jake3343> And yeah, I'm a wolf
<Nakah> Whooo
<jake3343> Humans win
<ETFROXX> FUCK YES
<Nakah> Indeed
<Nakah> because etf revealed the guardian!
<ETFROXX> STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK ON IT
<ETFROXX> shut up
<Nakah> haha
<jake3343> :(

master_gamer38

And 5 stories.

That's it, humans won. Post game will be up, with the stories, as soon as I can. I'm forcing myself to do them before bed tonight. Unless my step dad kicks me off, but then I'll finish them tomorrow.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Just make the thread, no need for stories anymore.

master_gamer38

No, I intend to finish the stories. But, well. For now the thread.

master_gamer38

Yeah, my step dad was a douche. I'll finish it after I wake up. I have it saved on a text file.

Cobraroll

^If you can't make it, I'll happily do it. Just tell me who was killed by who in what order, and I'll come up with something.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

master_gamer38

No, I'll get them. But, it'll just take me a little bit. And my step dad continues to be annoying. Forcing me to mow before I go to work. Leaving me no time to write for the moment.

Nakah

Really, forget the stories.

No way, if he wants to write them, let him! : D  Also, Nakah....your new avi FREAKS.  ME.  OUT.

master_gamer38

Well, I'll do a cheapo post topic. Stories eventually. My life is really turning to hell. I'm going into debt at age 17, just fired from my job. And there is just so much.

Nakah

Want me to go ahead and make the post thread topic, then?

Sorry to hear, MG. Stay true, and you'll make it.