[NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - "Final Battle"

Started by peachrules, May 19, 2010, 11:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay. With the way you're talking to me, I feel like I'm working up the nerve to go... I don't know, ride the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Double post, but still -
Umm, my computer apparently has a blocking system (even though it's never come into effect before lol) and won't let me go to that site. Reasons: Maliciousness, Hacking, other crap.

Any other way i can get it free? :-[

Cobraroll

^^Do it!

Then go ride Maverick, Millennium Force and Magnum XL-200 before the queues get too bad. Spend the afternoon riding Millennium Force again, as it warmes up over the course of the day. Maverick and Millennium Force are apparently awesome at night, but the queues may prevent you from riding more than one of them before the park closes.

Based on my experience of a similar ride in England, TTD won't be as bad if you're new to coasters. It's all over in 16 seconds.
[/off topic]
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 27, 2010, 12:02:22 PM^^Do it!

Then go ride Maverick, Millennium Force and Magnum XL-200 before the queues get too bad. Spend the afternoon riding Millennium Force again, as it warmes up over the course of the day. Maverick and Millennium Force are apparently awesome at night, but the queues may prevent you from riding more than one of them before the park closes.

Based on my experience of a similar ride in England, TTD won't be as bad if you're new to coasters. It's all over in 16 seconds.
[/off topic]

You DO know that I'm not actually going to Cedar Point anytime in the near future, and that was just used in context? God, some people have a one track mind...

Brassman388

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2010, 11:18:50 AMI have arranged "Dimble Wood" from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, but that's handwritten and so doesn't really count. :P

That's like saying you play piano, but not professionally. So, it doesn't count.

I used to do everything handwritten before I got Finale. Then it just got easier.

SlowPokemon

Brassman388

Depends, there are different version for different things.

You can get...

Notepad: $10

Finale Full: +$300

... Which is about the only versions I know of. You can research to find out how much Allegro or Songwriter costs, but if you have the Full version, isn't really necessary.

SlowPokemon

Cobraroll

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2010, 12:10:00 PMYou DO know that I'm not actually going to Cedar Point anytime in the near future, and that was just used in context? God, some people have a one track mind...

I prefer to call it "an on track mind", because it's a better pun. :P
Anyway, if you WERE going to CP, my post would have been useful, right? :D

Anyway, I think there still is a link to the free and legit Finale Notepad 2008 somewhere on this site. Try that, or scan your handwritten sheets and send the images to a friendly soul who will transcribe it for you.

Good luck!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 27, 2010, 01:51:26 PMI prefer to call it "an on track mind", because it's a better pun. :P
Anyway, if you WERE going to CP, my post would have been useful, right? :D

Anyway, I think there still is a link to the free and legit Finale Notepad 2008 somewhere on this site. Try that, or scan your handwritten sheets and send the images to a friendly soul who will transcribe it for you.

Good luck!

I appreciate your wish for my luck.  :D

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!