News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Awesome Game Suggestions

Started by Qew, December 21, 2010, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qew

tomorrow gonna go see if I can find a game to get for christmas, any suggestions?

the stores I'll check are http://www.ebgames.com.au/ and http://www.jbhifi.com.au/ and I don't wanna go to steam and stuff

I feel like horror (wish they sold F.E.A.R.), don't mind if it's FPS, RPG or point and click or what, but not you know RTS or that kind of thing, also I'd be cool with one of those japanese things uh, like 999, professor layton, apollo justice or trauma centre, but if so idk what to get,

I have DS and PC only :(

EFitTrainr

Get a layton game. i assure you, you will love it.
I like food.

Qew

awesome which one? any particular awesome one or should I just get the first one? they're all in store. Also are they all stand alone?

Taser9090

You could start of with Curious Village.
It's an awesome series, and you should always start with the first game.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

KefkaticFanatic

You won't get good sales if you shop somewhere other than Steam.

And the Steam sales are damn good.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

If your pc is good, go with steam. They have tons of great deals right now. But.... there some games they don't sell on Steam, such as Diablo II, which is an amazing rpg/ kinda horror-ish. 40 bucks gets you the game, the expansion, and the strategy guide thanks to it all being in a convenient pack. Plus you don't need a good computer to run it.

But as far DS games go, I can't help you. Don't have one

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Layton games are awesome if you play all three.

Also I suggest Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story. Great game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Cave Story is hands down the best game i played last year. u can download it here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

or you could support the guy and buy it on wiiware.

Olimar12345

pffft-he was the one who wanted it to stay for free via online download-im just sain tah go try it before u buy it.
(i ended up buying both of them :\ )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Qew

uh wow you guys are still replying ^_^; my fault I should have said, but thanks for your suggestions

there was a sale, I grabbed Assassin's Creed 1 and Resident Evil 5 for 20 dollars each.

@Kefka: ^there are some good sales IRL not just Steam :P
@Superfirekirby: yeah I saw in the shop KOTOR 2, and I really should have got it, but it was the sequel and I've not played kotor 1 yet
@olimar: lol I already have it, it's really good. Indie games are surprisingly awesome a lot of the time

Nakah

Assassin's Creed is sick. Assassin's Creed 2 is even better. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is by far the best of the series.

fingerz

I've heard that game is good. Is it for DS?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on February 21, 2011, 07:00:44 PMI've heard that game is good. Is it for DS?
those three games are for xbox360 and ps3 but there are separate games for ds "assassin's creed: altair's chronicles" and "Assassin's Creed II: Discovery"