News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on June 06, 2010, 01:38:48 PMHahaha. Stupid Nintendo fanboy.

More like Mario fanboy.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2010, 12:37:34 PMTranz, that makes me very angry. If you don't have anything nice to say, (or you at least can't say a mean thing nicely) DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. And if you think Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't original, you've got a problem. It's way better than that Metroid crap, as is Zelda.

He's right. The games are getting really casual, and the wifi thing sucks hard. And I can hardly believe that the Mario franchise is way better than Metroid and Zelda. Oh, and the only difference between SMG and SMG2? Yoshi. That's it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Roz~ on June 06, 2010, 03:05:16 PMOh, and the only difference between SMG and SMG2? Yoshi. That's it.
Pretty much.

Dude

TheLegend

I personally think everyone can have their own opinions, you don't have to bash people for being rude to a company that you like.  I'd just like it a bit more if everyone calmed down a bit and instead of  >:( be more like  :( and not yell as much, say it in a "casual" manner.  I seriously love all the games, so I have no say in this.  But i just don't like it when people argue about which game's better or something.  We could argue about why it's good or not, but just don't say

Quote from: SlowPokemonIt's way better than that Metroid crap, as is Zelda.

then why?  I mean... again, people have their own opinions. You can voice them out, but just keep it calm.  I know Dude and Slow have a huge problem with that, but... just my $0.02.  Concerto's gonna kill me for that.  Also, Dude's going to kill me for using 'gonna.'  *sigh.*

Dude

Slow is slow in the head lolol.

Also, I probably wouldn't notice it if you didn't point it out, TheLegend.

TheLegend

Just call me Legend.

And that wasn't nice. 

Quote from: mr.meanieSlow is slow in the head lolol.

Oni-Link

Dude

At least I have one. :)

And you people should know by now that I absolutely hate Slow now.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Dude on June 06, 2010, 07:13:59 PMAnd you people should know by now that I absolutely hate Slow now.
Why was that again?

Ruto

o_O;

This topic went through some odd points.

But anyway, I was wondering whether EA could save itself with something new. I just got the Sims 3, and there were some expansion "stuff" packs that were announced for it. I hope they could save the game.  I mean, it was fun while my Ganondorf Sim went around beating up old ladies picnicking in the park and stealing their picnic baskets. But then he got old and now all he could do is steal and invite over neighbors to kill.

At this point EA's just annoying. I don't play sports games and they've really taken the "expansions" too far. Can't they include nice features in the first game they sell instead of charging another $20-$30 for stuff that people can possibly mod into the game?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Why are you buying any game by EA in the first place?

me irl
[close]

Ruto

There was a sale on it =__=

I really wanted to buy a new controller but then got outvoted. I was a bit curious about it myself, as their Sims games I got used were decent. Oh well. Last new EA game that I'll buy.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Everything Tranz said was correct. The Wii is in the past, Nintendo are not publishing good games, or at least *enough* good games. They have potential, so much potential, but are completely backfiring.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2010, 12:37:34 PMTranz, that makes me very angry. If you don't have anything nice to say, (or you at least can't say a mean thing nicely) DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. And if you think Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't original, you've got a problem. It's way better than that Metroid crap, as is Zelda.
1st) If you're going to raise a point about arguing agressively, don't argue agressively in rebuttal.

2nd) SMG2 isn't original. It is the same as SMG1. Not that I don't love the game in any way, and am looking forward to it. But it is true Nintendo brought nothing new to the table, save for a few game mechanics. Again, I love it. ^_^

3rd) Don't randomly say Metroid is crap. I too prefer other franchises, but I don't by any means dislike Metroid. Saying it's outright crap; see 1).

4th) You could at least provide a valid argument against his points, rather than saying, "I hate you, you're wrong I dislike everything you like and believe because it's bad and wrong."

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Hey let's go play a side scroller that hasn't thought of an orignal idea since it released a 3-d non-sidescroller version of the game THAT"S RIGHT KIDDIES, ITS MARIO!!!I like Nintendo, kind of. They disappoint me quite alot. But Mario is getting more and more annoying and to say its better than Metroid, further more saying Metroid is crap is something that derserves a kick in the face, my misguided friend.

And by saying something that isn't nice about Metroid and saying Tranz has a porblem(also not nice), you are contradicting your first statement, making you a hypocrit.

Anyways... back on topic.

I can't wait for new stuff on Portal 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 06, 2010, 07:38:15 PMWhy was that again?

Dude thinks I called him an idiot. Well, I did, but he was being a real... (calm down, Slow, calm down...)

...Never mind. But I have a right to my opinion. :P
Or at least I thought I did.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.