News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official E3 2010 Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 19, 2010, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

You do, but the way you said it sounded like "My opinion is the only one that's good, you guys suck". There's a way to say things like that eh. You might as well try to argue with people, not just say "Metroid sucks balls, Mario rocks!" At least say why you don't like a franchise and why you prefer another.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

On the topic of SMG2, I thought Nintendo brought a lot of new stuff in, compared to the last one. Of course, there's Yoshi, and his amazing glitch, the new items you get are fun to play and experiment with, etc. etc.

But Nintendo has been stock-piling on Mario stuff lately. The game I'm mostly looking forward to, as of now, is Kirby.

SlowPokemon

Sorry. I really didn't think before opening my mouth. (figuratively speaking/typing/whatever?) I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

No, honestly, I apologize for being a jerk. Or, sorry for not being nice about it.  :(

Or am I just taking this way too seriously?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on June 07, 2010, 10:34:09 AMOn the topic of SMG2, I thought Nintendo brought a lot of new stuff in, compared to the last one. Of course, there's Yoshi, and his amazing glitch, the new items you get are fun to play and experiment with, etc. etc.

But Nintendo has been stock-piling on Mario stuff lately. The game I'm mostly looking forward to, as of now, is Kirby.

Kirby Wii Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXkySK95po

The entire Subspace Emissary in Brawl uses the engine originally made for this Kirby when they had originally planned its release for Gamecube.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 07, 2010, 01:41:05 PMKirby Wii Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXkySK95po

The entire Subspace Emissary in Brawl uses the engine originally made for this Kirby when they had originally planned its release for Gamecube.
Old.
Saw that 2 years ago.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 07, 2010, 01:43:26 PMOld.
Saw that 2 years ago.

Is it getting released anytime soon? ???
Is it cancelled?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 07, 2010, 01:43:26 PMOld.
Saw that 2 years ago.
I realize that.
Possibly canceled. Nothing offical yet. Really hope not.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Looks like they could've upped the graphics, not rip-off other character's clothing, add in a few classic Kirby enemies, levels, gameplay, etc. and they have themselves a game...

I wonder if it's possible to completely tear apart an SM64 ROM to make a Kirby game...

universe-X

Double post: Just a little update about E3- Nintendo-wise.

They might unveil the new Zelda, people might be able to play on the 3DS, and there could be a new Pikmin game coming out...

Roz~

I really hope they'll show us a new Zelda.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on June 09, 2010, 05:46:14 PMDouble post: Just a little update about E3- Nintendo-wise.

They might unveil the new Zelda, people might be able to play on the 3DS, and there could be a new Pikmin game coming out...

Quote from: Roz~ on June 09, 2010, 06:35:47 PMI really hope they'll show us a new Zelda.

This x1E+09

I've been waiting a while for something with adult Link. It just seems so rare now.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If its for the 3DS, then awesome.  Supposedly the 3DS is more powerful than the Wii.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 09, 2010, 11:41:33 PMIf its for the 3DS, then awesome.  Supposedly the 3DS is more powerful than the Wii.

Sweet. That would be cool...
I just hope they don't do remakes of Wii games for the DS, like Mario 64. Super Mario Galaxy DS, as much as I liked the original, would be somewhat fail.

And the new Zelda - still no new information, other than the one poster? :P

Tranzlater

Sorry for causing arguments lol

I just dislike Nintendo right now
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.