News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

[N64] Paper Mario - Multiple Songs

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 05:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Dimentio

I'll arrange Forever Forest, doesn't seem to be too hard to figure out that stuff. But be warned: I'm a lazy person, so it might take a while :P
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

Bloop

Quote from: Dimentio on June 03, 2010, 10:19:25 AMI'll arrange Forever Forest, doesn't seem to be too hard to figure out that stuff. But be warned: I'm a lazy person, so it might take a while :P
ok :)

Dimentio

Here you go:

MUS  MID

Looks like I wasn't really lazy today  ;)

edit: As usual, I forgot to change to key signature. It should be correct, now. (Link's replaced)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

Bloop

Quote from: Dimentio on June 03, 2010, 11:54:49 AMHere you go:

MUS  MID

Looks like I wasn't really lazy today  ;)
you made it in less then 2 hours :o ty :)

Twilight King

Instead of making an entirely new thread, I think it'd be best to request in this topic
Crystal Palace
http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkmooncaverns19#p/a/u/0/KCL4pwaMqUQ

Ragster2448

Paper Mario [Nintendo 64]

Huff 'n' Puff Battle: MUS | MIDI

Shadoninja

Huff n Puff

there are a lot of midi artefacts left like the notes being doubled in a unison interval.
needs a key signature
very cluttered.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ragster2448

Alright, I'll do some cleaning up. It is VERY cluttered, so I'll definitely fix that. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

EDIT: The newer version is MUCH better and cleaner, take a look!

Bloop

Very good if it's you're first one, or one of you're first. But not everything was still right, and I don't talk about the notes. Expect those last, didn't get it. Look at this. I recommend to open this in Finale Reader, that can open all .MUS files. You used Finale Notepad 2008 (right?). You can't open files from (as example) Finale 2009 with Finale Notepad 2008.

*not sure about last measures now to XD*

Ragster2448

Well... OK, I just gotta keep learning and keep getting better. About the 8VA part, I don't think I can do that in FN2008. Oh, and sorry about the last part. I did make it a little bit extreme.

Bloop

Quote from: Ragster2448 on April 07, 2011, 07:54:34 AMWell... OK, I just gotta keep learning and keep getting better. About the 8VA part, I don't think I can do that in FN2008. Oh, and sorry about the last part. I did make it a little bit extreme.
(8va)Yeah, I know, that was the only thing in the sheet what FN2008 can't does.

Tangy

I've been working on Crystal Palace for a while... I'll have it done shortly.

goombariokooper

could someone do huff n puff theme again? it was deleted on media fire!

mammamiaboy

huff n puff sounds very tricky to do on piano.
id do it if it wasnt so tricky.

someone should redoit!!