Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Alright I gave up on arranging that bass part in Merlee's Mansion. It makes the part emptier than it already is. I did fix the bass in bars 3-10 though: [ZIP]

Sebastian

FireArrow

I think we're talking about different voices, the one I'm hearing sounds like it has a quarter note rhythm in measure 5 (can't really tell what it's doing anywhere else, but it follows the motion of the melody with different rhythm and notes.) Also, you could probably afford to put the treble clef in octaves, given that there are two treble voices playing it like so.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bloop

Quote from: FireArrow on July 19, 2014, 06:12:09 PMI think we're talking about different voices, the one I'm hearing sounds like it has a quarter note rhythm in measure 5 (can't really tell what it's doing anywhere else, but it follows the motion of the melody with different rhythm and notes.) Also, you could probably afford to put the treble clef in octaves, given that there are two treble voices playing it like so.
Oh, I thought you were talking about bar 23-26 (there's another lower voice there too). I listened to measure 5, but I couldn't hear anything else. And I think I'll keep the melody like this, I don't want to make it even harder to play.

FireArrow

Quote from: Bloop on July 20, 2014, 03:56:38 AMOh, I thought you were talking about bar 23-26 (there's another lower voice there too). I listened to measure 5, but I couldn't hear anything else. And I think I'll keep the melody like this, I don't want to make it even harder to play.
Go to the link I posted and listen very closely in your right ear (make sure your wearing headphones.) The reason I posted a specific link is the voice changes sides for different videos.

Bloop

Quote from: FireArrow on July 20, 2014, 11:44:57 AMGo to the link I posted and listen very closely in your right ear (make sure your wearing headphones.) The reason I posted a specific link is the voice changes sides for different videos.
I think I'm hearing it in my left ear, a lower violin voice (it's the only thing I didn't hear before in the song). However I think it's too quiet to bother arranging though

FireArrow

Quote from: Bloop on July 20, 2014, 11:59:34 AMI think I'm hearing it in my left ear, a lower violin voice (it's the only thing I didn't hear before in the song). However I think it's too quiet to bother arranging though
That's probably it, I just thought it would be more interesting than holding a whole note. Do with it what you will. :3

mikey

Quote from: Bloop on July 20, 2014, 11:59:34 AMI think I'm hearing it in my left ear, a lower violin voice (it's the only thing I didn't hear before in the song). However I think it's too quiet to bother arranging though
flip the headphones around :P
unmotivated

Bloop

Bloop

Paper Mario: thousand yeah
Quirk shit. It's fun
[ZIP]

It's also the 65th quirk shit

Sebastian

Bloop

PIANTA PARLOOORRRR SUCH CONFUSENESS MUCH ACCIDENTALS
Also known as Don Pianta's Theme

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pianta Parlor
[ZIP]

Sebastian

Bloop

Well uh, I just checked and it worked for me.

Sebastian