Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Sammer

Quote from: Bloop on February 05, 2015, 02:20:00 AMbut my poor little merlee's mansion arrangement is hurt and now she's crying and I have to cheer her up D:
Oops- Sorry, I looked at the midi version. Never mind...
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Sebastian

Hey Bloop!
I was going to do a replacement of Luigi's Mansion from Mario Kart DS, but I see you have it! :)
Are you planning on submitting it?

King Sammer

Your Merlee's Mansion Midi is incomplete, but the rest is.

I have a picture to show you.

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

For the sake of NSM's sanity, STOP POSTING ATTACHMENTS THAT FORCE YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR FORUM.
Use imgur, photobucket, or any other one of hundreds of file sharing sites. It's not that hard.

Quote from: King Sammer on February 23, 2015, 06:00:50 AMYour Merlee's Mansion Midi is incomplete, but the rest is.
At least he didn't steal it
Sammer, we know. It doesn't make a difference in the least. Stop pestering Bloop about his past arrangements. I know my older arrangements are pretty terrible compared to what I am capable now. I'm sure it's the same for Bloop. Stop reminding him. No one cares anymore, but you still have to keep bringing it up.

Bloop

Sebastian

Maelstrom

King Sammer

Quote from: Bloop on February 23, 2015, 06:50:56 AMBut my Merlee's Mansion arrangement isn't that bad. D:
I know that, Bloop! I think it's better than the other one that B-K Pianist made! Congrats!

Bloop

Now for my next trick, I will try to be more active on this forum!

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Genesis 22:10 (Title)
[ZIP]

The Calm
[ZIP]

The Forgotten (Secret Room)
[ZIP]

Brawler4Ever

The link to The Forgotten is broken. Other than that, your arrangements look really good!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Bloop

Brawler4Ever

How do you put the images on the side like that? It looks really neat!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Bloop

I'M BACK BITCHES
I'M GETTING A WARNING THAT NOBODY'S POSTED IN THIS THREAD FOR 120 DAYS
I HAVE ONE ARRANGEMENT THAT'S LYING IN MY FOLDER FOR MORE THAN 120 DAYS
WOOHOO

Super Paper Mario
The Open Plane
[ZIP]

I have some other unfinished arrangements lying around that'll maybe be finished, but either way I'm probably going to pick up arranging again.
I just have no idea what to arrange yet.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated