News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Quote from: fingerz on May 22, 2011, 03:05:50 PMMoo Moo Meadows is AWESOME Bloop!!!
I have nothing else to say but perfect! :D
Well done and keep arranging.

I hellped him very much with that, don't forget that! ;)

Bloop

fingerz

Quote from: Korados on May 23, 2011, 03:11:56 AMI hellped him very much with that, don't forget that! ;)
Ah, Korados! Your name reminds me of an awesome song of yours you arranged... I'm not quite sure which one though. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Korados

Quote from: fingerz on May 23, 2011, 03:10:51 PMAh, Korados! Your name reminds me of an awesome song of yours you arranged... I'm not quite sure which one though. :P

I didn't arrange since 2008 and all my arrangements on the site have been replaced. Sure you mean me?

DonValentino

Quote from: Korados on May 24, 2011, 10:12:06 AMI didn't arrange since 2008 and all my arrangements on the site have been replaced. Sure you mean me?

Awww, really? Didn´t know...  :P

fingerz

Quote from: Korados on May 24, 2011, 10:12:06 AMI didn't arrange since 2008 and all my arrangements on the site have been replaced. Sure you mean me?
Oh yes, I mean you. I downloaded a couple of them late last year before I was a member and started trying to play them on the piano... I'll have to check which ones they were.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Don't feel like editing my first post. oh well.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
World 6 Map
[MUS]

Bloop

Super Mario Galaxy
Battlerock Galaxy (Replacement)
[MUS] [MID]

I made this because the one on the site is very bad. Not the notes, but it's pretty annoying that the notes are 1 beat to early. Because of that the whole sheet looks bad. And it misses the intro :P

DonValentino

Game Boy Horror:
Measures 4 and 12: The B of the first beat is b.

Measures 25 to 34: Wrong notes. You have: G F G Ab. Those notes should be: A Gb Ab A. Listen the song again and if you have Transcribe! or some program which can slow down a song, slow down that part.

I remember you did this arrangement very fast and perhaps you put some wrong notes. Be careful!  :D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bloop on July 10, 2011, 02:46:56 AMSuper Mario Galaxy
Battlerock Galaxy (Replacement)
[MUS] [MID]

I made this because the one on the site is very bad. Not the notes, but it's pretty annoying that the notes are 1 beat to early. Because of that the whole sheet looks bad. And it misses the intro :P

Good arrangement! Much better than the original at any rate. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Francis Battle (duet)
Super Paper Mario
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

Yep. I have to fix Game Boy horror at some time...

DonValentino

Quote from: Bloop on October 17, 2011, 06:39:36 AMFrancis Battle (duet)
Super Paper Mario
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

Yep. I have to fix Game Boy horror at some time...

Yay! Francis! I love the start of the song, fits so perfectly with the battle! ;D Don't have enough time to review thoroughly your arrangement, but I'm not sure about Piano 2's left hand... maybe an octave higher? I can't hear something that low on the original song.  :P

Oh, and take your time to fix GBH (GalBadia Hotel lol) arrangement. I still have to correct my "Dragon Roost Island" arrangement too...  :-[

Bloop

It's actually the not-so-much-hearable-bass. If I put it a octave higher, it's gonna mess up with the left hand of piano 1.

DonValentino

Quote from: Bloop on October 18, 2011, 11:37:25 AMIt's actually the not-so-much-hearable-bass. If I put it a octave higher, it's gonna mess up with the left hand of piano 1.

Fair enough. Still, sounds a little weird.

EDIT: Oh! Yeah! This is wanted to tell you and I couldn´t remember! You forgot the intro!   :D

Bloop

Removing it would let the song sound very empty :P

I know, I did this with midi (are you disappointed now?) and the midi had the intro Snowing used... but that one isn't complete. This version includes the complete intro, and I think it would be to hard for me to do the first part by ear.