News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

But that's so long :(

DonValentino

fingerz

Agreed.
WARIOMAN CHECK OUT BLOOP'S ARRANGEMENT PAGE BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

[MUS] [PDF]

I hate you guys.

Is every new arrangement OK now?

DonValentino

Quote from: Bloop on November 08, 2011, 06:02:48 AM[MUS] [PDF]
Is every new arrangement OK now?

Targitzan is perfect now!  ;D
Now when you have time, correct Game Boy Horror!  ::)
WTF? I still have to correct ma arrangements too!  :o

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 08, 2011, 08:55:17 AMTargitzan is perfect now!  ;D

3 small things. The tempo is a little under, I think it's around 185-190. The top notes on beat 4 of bar 44 and bar 45 should be C#->D instead of E->F.
And the bass notes in bar 26 aren't right. The notes on beats 1 & 3 should be Dbs. I'm not too sure about beat 2 & 4 but I'm leaning toward Gb.
The rest of it's pretty good, note-wise. I love the harmonies from 82 to the end.

Perhaps the odd dynamic change wouldn't hurt? I'm pretty sure it's not the same throughout :P

Bloop

Just wanted to say that my parents' computer got a blue screen of death, and finale 2010 and all it's files are deleted. Oh well. My last 3 songs where made on Finale 2009 on my own computer, but still.

EDIT: Oh wait, there's a back-up that I didn't saw at first. lol

Bloop

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Moldarach/Koloktos Battle
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

Lord Ghirahim
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

YAY! Skyward Sword arrangements!

EDIT: I finally fixed Game Boy Horror
Gameboy Horror
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]

Dudeman

Quote from: Bloop on January 20, 2012, 01:10:37 AMLord Ghirahim
[MUS] [MID] [PDF]
Several things to correct in this one:
-Those 8th notes after the E octaves should be B's, not A's.
-Measures 20-24: The right hand melody should be transposed down a perfect 4th.
-Measure 27: The dotted half note should be an A, not a B flat.
-Measure 32: That first 4th needs to be down a half step (flat the notes).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

spitllama

Moldarach/Koloktos Battle

At about measure 21 the strings come in with some trills and chromatic runs (measures 25/29 for example). Anyway you could squeeze those in?

On measure 38, I believe you're off by a smiggin. I'm hearing an Eb on the first chord and a Gb on the second chord.

Measure 41 is actually a lot like measure 45, not measure 39.

Remember copyright info- Nintendo (c) 2011
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bloop

Quote from: spitllama on February 05, 2012, 11:10:09 AMMoldarach/Koloktos Battle

At about measure 21 the strings come in with some trills and chromatic runs (measures 25/29 for example). Anyway you could squeeze those in?
Idk, I'll try it asap.

Quote from: spitllama on February 05, 2012, 11:10:09 AMOn measure 38, I believe you're off by a smiggin. I'm hearing an Eb on the first chord and a Gb on the second chord.
Going to fix that asap

Quote from: spitllama on February 05, 2012, 11:10:09 AMMeasure 41 is actually a lot like measure 45, not measure 39.
Measure 41 is one octave higher then measure 39. still different.

Quote from: spitllama on February 05, 2012, 11:10:09 AMRemember copyright info- Nintendo (c) 2011
Can't believe I forgot this and not at Ghirahim's Theme XD

spitllama

Hmm I keep listening to it and hearing that yes measure 39 has an ascent, but 41 stops at beat 3 1/2 and doesn't ascend anymore (much like measure 45). Could be wrong though.

Favorite Skyward Sword arrangement yet imho
Submissions Page

spitllama

Double Post. Hey Bloop Jtehanonymous and I are thinking of using your arrangement of Koloktos Battle for a violin/piano duet. Anyway you could make those changes I suggested so we can start distributing parts? :)
Submissions Page