Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

1) Melody
2) Right Hand
3)Left Hand

This should be the same for all them.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Bloop

Mario Kart DS
Luigi's Mansion
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
City in the Sky
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Paper Mario
Dry Dry Desert
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Kammy Koopa's Theme
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Star Way
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Bloop

Going to re-dropbox the whole first post.

EDIT: Done. Some are still in MUS-MID-PDF, I'm going to look at those and fix/re-arrange them.

Bloop

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Lanayru Desert (Past)
[ZIP]

Music Madness and Lord Ghirahim are fixed; I'm going to put them on dropbox when I feel like it.

Bloop

As requested.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Norwell
[ZIP]

EDIT: Oh damn forgot tempo. well fuck it.

Bloop

Mario Kart Wii
Nintendo WFC
[ZIP]

I'm not 100% sure about the notes in the left hand.

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

I was gonna be all cool and transcribe the whole thing, but I couldn't be bothered...and the twinkly bits are too hard to hear :P

But everything you need is here anyway: Wi-Fi Menu

I'd suggest changing the key sig back to no sharps/flats. I'd also suggest changing the first section to 20 bars instead of 24 as the RH loops every 5 bars and the LH loops every 4 bars (that's why I put the brackets on the sheet) and 20 is the first time they line up. And maybe find some neat way to keep the arpeggio bit going when the bass line appears (even if it's just in the bars rest or something, I dunno, whatever sounds good)....?

Bloop

Done: [MUS]
It doesn't feel like my own arrangement anymore, now almost everything in the sheet is actually yours.

Bloop

Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Deoxys Battle
[ZIP]

Probably the first and the last Pokemon arrangement you will see here, but hey, I'm open for requests.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Be quiet you. I asked him to do that song, because you have claimed a million songs already, but you haven't even started half of them!!!

So be quiet and arrange the songs you claim.

That's some professional work, Bloop.

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 29, 2012, 04:53:18 PMBe quiet you. I asked him to do that song, because you have claimed a million songs already, but you haven't even started half of them!!!

So be quiet and arrange the songs you claim.

It turns out that I have over 10 half finished arrangments in my arrangments bin.

I should probably do them sometime.