News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

His arrangement is great, and what's cool is that I think he's allowing you to pass it off as yours... ;)

The arrangement is true to the original, and easy to play.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Korados on September 06, 2010, 07:45:47 AMTwo things to make it perfect...
Done.
Link!

Quote from: Bloop on September 06, 2010, 09:27:31 AMset it by your own arrangements
Meh, don't worry about it

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 06, 2010, 09:37:05 AM...what's cool is that I think he's allowing you to pass it off as yours... ;)
Pretty much

SlowPokemon

Now you can do SMG2 credits! :D

Or, if not, you should do Folsense. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

hey, ya know, I WAS begon at Folsense very earlier but didn't finished it. And I CAN'T finish it because it is deleted

Korados

Or you arrange something YOU want to arrange, but I would suggest something that isn't polytonal :-\, like the Prof. Layton music normally is.

Bloop

Bloop

Korados

Man, didn't I say you should choose something EASY? ;) How about arranging somewhat more repetitive in one key, like with Kirkhope's music for N64, repetitive bass patterns mixed with good old c minor, like in metal music (and by the way Kirkhope was in a metal band).

I couldn't help you with the jungle theme, too, it's pretty hard, but I revised everything else and there was much to revise, you always was a semi-tone to low in the key:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bp8gdcyg98qssy

But for the good news, the two from that Friedfischer (don't know him) and B-K were right.

Bloop

Search friedfischer at youtube

and, I saw a little mistake from you XD
You placed "Mermaids Tears" at a part of the jungle, if I'm not wrong I didn't put it there

Korados

Yeah, sorry. ;D That was because I changed the keys, everything in the scores moved to other places.

The Deku Trombonist

Isn't there already a Yoshi's Island Themes arrangement on the site?

Bloop

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, that's what I meant. And I'm pretty sure there's already one on the site.

Korados

Yeah, there really is one, didn't noticed it. But in the version on the site there are also some mistakes, wrong notes or key and that.

Bloop