Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Bloop

Korados

Nice arrangement so far, but I think it's a bit slow, isn't it? Further, you don't need DC markings if the Fine marking is in the last measure, just use normal repeats; remembering Moo Moo Meadows? ;)

Bloop

Quote from: Korados on February 27, 2011, 06:53:00 AMNice arrangement so far, but I think it's a bit slow, isn't it? Further, you don't need DC markings if the Fine marking is in the last measure, just use normal repeats; remembering Moo Moo Meadows? ;)
B: Ermm... no. XD

Bloop

Update! and fixed blizzeta battle

Bloop

Are those hightail falls and gameboy horror to good so everyone like died in here? ...or so?

Bloop

I'm actually waiting 9 days for feedback, I'm so :'(. If I get feedback I'm ;D

SlowPokemon

Dude just calm down, not everyone has time to look at arrangements, especially at this time of year with all sorts of AP testing and such. I will try to look at your arrangements today or tomorrow, okay?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Hightail Falls is AMAZING! Really good!

I really like the rhythm of Moo Moo Meadows too. You really captured the feel of the song, and I can imagine it sounds great on a proper piano.

Good work with those two! The rest of the songs are kinda unfamiliar to me, so can't really comment on them.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 07, 2011, 02:26:36 PMHightail Falls is AMAZING!

^This. This is one case where extremely difficult = EPIC. Great job. And how old are you, like 11? That's amazing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Bloop

fingerz

Moo Moo Meadows is AWESOME Bloop!!!
I have nothing else to say but perfect! :D
Well done and keep arranging.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop