A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 24, 2014, 10:47:21 AMHeinz is the jizz of gods.

That it most certainly is.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 24, 2014, 11:48:47 AMMaybe Dunning-Krueger effect but man I figured you would look something like that based off of your personality :P

That's pretty cool, actually, because I am literally never able to guess what people look like XD

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2014, 02:19:52 PMHoly shit you're cute.

spitllama

Haven't posted in this thread in a while.

When jumping in front of a landmark fails because you cover up the whole landmark.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

omg I'm on my ipod and only saw the two girls and was like "did he get a sex change or something??" and then i noticed it scrolled.

I'm silly. :3c~

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

yeah i'm agreeing with slow here, fiercediety you are hella cute
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

These horrendous looking rectangles are GODLY sounding electrostatic headphones.  Like seriously amazing, actually like having two high end speakers up next to your head.  Both my friend and I actually liked them more than the $1700 fancy new model headphones we tried at the same time, and these were apparently acquired used for only like $300 (with the accompanying amp).

Sadly, the newest model of the same brand runs at about $900 for the cans and (required) accompanying amp being $450+ D;

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on February 24, 2014, 06:07:53 PMyeah i'm agreeing with slow here, fiercediety you are hella cute

and the battle for fiercedeity begins

jk we can all equally admire his lovely face and beautiful skinny figure

@bin I'm pretty sure those horrendous looking rectangles are your facial features
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

@Kefka

I just noticed that the band part of the...thing...you're wearing is also somewhat rectangular. It matches xD But whyyy and where's your hair horn...

@FierceDeity

Have I seen you before?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2014, 06:54:11 PM@bin I'm pretty sure those horrendous looking rectangles are your facial features

Quote from: Dear Leader JaMaHa-No attacks on other users in the form of trolling, flaming, etc.

In other words, don't be a dick.  It's probably the easiest rule to follow guys!

Back to the topic!

@ruto: I mean, it could be a lot worse... look at this monstrosity :P

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Was that from the same event you went to? That looks like a toaster...

lol Dear Leader

KefkaticFanatic

Nahh but when we saw how bad the Stax looked my friend was reminded of the king of ugly headphones :P  Apparently it's some headphone model from the 80s... but I dont think it was stylish even back then >.>

me irl
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: Nebbles on February 24, 2014, 06:07:53 PMyeah i'm agreeing with slow here, fiercediety you are hella cute

aw thanks :3 high praise, haha

Quote from: Ruto on February 24, 2014, 07:29:49 PM@FierceDeity

Have I seen you before?

I mean, we both live in NYC, so anything is possible XD are you in greenwich village often?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 24, 2014, 07:59:30 PMApparently it's some headphone model from the 80s... but I dont think it was stylish even back then >.>
As an advantage, you can paint it and use it for Lobot cosplay.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 24, 2014, 08:19:27 PMI mean, we both live in NYC, so anything is possible XD are you in greenwich village often?

Actually no, I haven't been there since that hepatitis scare, I think...xD

Ohh well I'll give a shout if I see you!