News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on June 09, 2010, 08:49:50 AMk fine, creeper.

O HAI

I'm taking this image off after today is over, though. I'm not too comfortable with my pic on the internet...

EDIT: btw, this is from my facebook...
Try taking it off now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

-.-"

Well, it's taken off of the other post, I'll tell you that.

Mod help pweese? :3

Offkey

Ohh facetopic, to post or not to post... mmm... if only my face didn't spazz out even weirder than Concerto's around camera's... :D
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Offkey

Lawl not meant in a bad way, you posed that way on purpose (I assume :P) but I tend to look even weirder while not even trying to. That expression was quite genius though ^^

/pat
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on June 09, 2010, 10:18:42 AM-.-"

Well, it's taken off of the other post, I'll tell you that.

Mod help pweese? :3
Oh no. Mah plans have been foiled. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you medling kids and your stupid dog!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

...since when was JaMaHa a dog? xD jk, I know the reference (who doesn't?)

Too bad, though, that pic was pretty sexy. Thanks again, JMH.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

http://dk.urbanup.com/2842224
Pretty much a good definition there.

inb4 "baw" defense of disgusting habits

haha oh wow, he's trying to pull together a pathetic little excuse for such undesirable behavior

edit again: lol wow, really?  I hope you just clicked reply and realised you were a terrible person and stepped away from the computer and aren't actually sitting there giving me some essay.

me irl
[close]

Winter

A socially awkward person who can be identified by one or more of the following: greasy hair, self made thumb holes in clothing, carries around 2 liters of soda, smells like unwashed crevasses, dragon related apparel, silken shirts, off-brand skate shoes, drinks monster as if it was a drug, bows instead of waves, steal towed boots, wife beaters, silver necklaces with dragons or Chinese symbols.

There are many branches, or genres, if you will, of the DK, but DK pretty much sums them all up.

Hm Socially awkward? I guess you's have to meet me to prove that

Greasy hair? yes, Occasionally. I shower every day though, there's a price to pay for long hair and much activity.

Self made thumb holes in clothing? Yes, Quite But it's been a few years since i did that.

Carries around 2 liters of soda? Nah, maybe a cup of tea for mornings.

Smells like unwashed crevasses? My body wash is Strawberry yogurt, not even close :)

Dragon related apparel? No way.

Silken shirts? Never worn one, could be comfy though, I should try it.

Off-Brand skate shoes? Converse today, Lakai's are better though.

Drinks Monster as if it were a drug? No, It tastes like toothpaste. Mushroom tea? YES.

Bows instead of waves? That's never happened. Hm. Either a smile or wave usually.

Steal toed boots? No, we went over that.

Wife beater? Never owned one!

Silver necklaces with dragons or Chinese symbols? No, I have a necklace which is made of hand blown class, quite beautiful.

Kefka? You're funny :D

KefkaticFanatic

Took you long enough.

Yep, DK all right.  You did a good job going through everything making sure I was clear of that.

Though, pictures 2-4 are all you really need to see to make that judgement.

me irl
[close]