A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 16, 2011, 09:48:06 PMI live in NYC and I've never heard of that in my life XD
It's cause you have stinking King Kullen and Waldbaums

KefkaticFanatic

nope

Also, I didn't realise it was only a west coast chain 9_9
I don't think I've ever gone into the place anyway :D

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Nebbles on July 16, 2011, 09:45:41 PM

:B here you go, my hat. And my mess of a room. And my Gaga poster.

The only things I need are the boots and wristbands. We have jeans here I can make into those shorts she's got...

Super cute!

And Dr. Pampplemousse, My Albertsons does sell alcohol, but it's at a low enough percentace of alc/vol that I can work around it, and sell when I am 18.

Nebbles

>3< Thank you!

And also, we have quite an attractive group of people here. xD Sexy musicians FTW!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 16, 2011, 09:45:12 PMThey have normal foods and stuff. Albertsons is pretty cheap here, but at school in SLO, it's more expensive due to its smaller size and close proximity to campus. I go to Vons and Trader Joes (SFK loves this) when up there

Trader Joes is epic in general.

Trader Joes is the greatest grocery store EVER.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Nebbles on July 16, 2011, 09:57:12 PM>3< Thank you!

And also, we have quite an attractive group of people here. xD Sexy musicians FTW!

Fuck yeah!

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 16, 2011, 10:01:10 PMWTF is that?
The two main grocery store chains out in Nassau and Suffolk. Perhaps they havent made their way into the city yet

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

There are Albertsons in Florida, btw. Not exclusively West Coast bro :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2011, 10:07:15 PMThere are Albertsons in Florida, btw. Not exclusively West Coast bro :P

Shocking. I guess they are in the South, too.

I definitely know they are not in the North East

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 16, 2011, 10:06:58 PM{IMG}HATS OF ALL SORTS{/IMG}
I am so tempted to spend all my monies on silly hats tomorrow now. Thanks for possibly making me go broke in the future, Shado

SlowPokemon

I am the sexiest anyway and we all know it so we can drop this arguing business right now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.