A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

^This is true.  You can still look hawt with em.  And not just in the secretary sort of way.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 13, 2011, 01:31:19 PMIt's scary how different I look without them on.

Let us compare with more recent photos.

PERSONALLY I PREFER WITH GLASSES.

JORDAN IT'S YOUR COOKIE MONSTER SHIRT XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 13, 2011, 01:43:27 PM^This is true.  You can still look hawt with em.  And not just in the secretary sort of way.

This. Though the "secretary look" is the best ::)

EDIT: New picture time. Tubing is awesome. This was at Lake Tahoe in CA/NV this summer.

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Please don't judge me but. That was taken on Margaret's birthday.

* hides

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on August 13, 2011, 04:56:50 PMThis. Though the "secretary look" is the best ::)

EDIT: New picture time. Tubing is awesome. This was at Lake Tahoe in CA/NV this summer.

[Tahoe Pic]
My uncle has a "bomber" and we were having so much fun on one of those in the Northumberland Strait (with Choppy water included)... and then we take the jetski and go 45 and almost flip it over

Nebbles

Took a picture - needed a new profile pic. i totally prove that "girls look cute in classes" thing right

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 13, 2011, 06:30:43 PMPlease don't judge me but. That was taken on Margaret's birthday.

* hides
That picture was taken one day after my birthday. MAYBE MARGARET AND I WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 13, 2011, 06:33:30 PMMy uncle has a "bomber" and we were having so much fun on one of those in the Northumberland Strait (with Choppy water included)... and then we take the jetski and go 45 and almost flip it over

Those tubes are the best cause they catch are and just float. So cool. Did you ever try one of those (now illegal) flying tubes?
Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on August 13, 2011, 06:41:14 PMThat picture was taken one day after my birthday. MAYBE MARGARET AND I WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER

WELL MARGARET AND I SURE AREN'T. NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY MY LOVE FOR HER BWWWAAAAAHAHA

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Do the creep, haaaaaaah[/song reference]

EDIT: I'm not sure I like how guest users can read this topic. I mean you people I don't know with avatars are much more legit than people I don't know without avatars.
Submissions Page

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on August 13, 2011, 06:41:14 PMThose tubes are the best cause they catch are and just float. So cool. Did you ever try one of those (now illegal) flying tubes?
no, but it seemed fun.

Quote from: Nebbles on August 13, 2011, 06:34:21 PMTook a picture - needed a new profile pic. i totally prove that "girls look cute in classes" thing right
yes you can! :)

Nebbles

spitllama

Submissions Page