News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

BUDDY, YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU BE SAYING TO MY WIFE OR I'LL SMACK YA AROUND SOMETHIN FIERCE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

I HAVE A JOB BUT I DON'T GET PAID FOR 2 WEEKS FUCK MY LIFE.

NEED THAT HAT.

SuperFireKirby

I LOVE DAT HAT BUT I DON'T KNOW IF WOULD SURVIVE A TRIP INTO HOT TOPIC. THE SILLIENESS IS SAID TO BE EADLY IN THAT STORE, PLUS SOME VAMPIRES MIGHT TRY TO SUCK MY BLOOD IN THERE OR CONVERT ME INTO A PUSSY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 03, 2011, 08:40:50 AMMY MOMMY LOVES ME AND IS LETTING ME GET THE HAT. <3

LUCKY

I don't know if my mom would get it for me. :C Since I have my Drifloon hat and all.

ETFROXX

Lulz, well I'm gonna pay her back once I get paid. But ya. <3

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

My holiday requests are gonna be kind of tied up xD

I mean, with Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Return to Dreamland... there's so much stuff coming out!

I'll be buying Professor Layton and the Last Specter myself when it comes out October 17, and I'll prolly do the same with the movie they're finally releasing in NA in November. Professor Layton isn't something I can wait for. xD Besides I'm on a Layton kick right now.

This would probably go better in another thread I suppose
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I usually have one holiday request... Money.

Because I usually have to buy things like books, supplies, food, cellphone bill, travel expenses before I can buy anything nice, however I have budgeted in Skyward Sword though!!!

SlowPokemon

Oh, Skyward Sword! I will have to check the soundtrack out at least, I know my brother's gonna get the game. I think Koji Kondo and Mahito Yokota are composing, right? And isn't the music going to be performed by a live orchestra?

DrP

Yes and Yes.

I'm super excited. Both of them are amazing!

I may also ditch my DSi XL for a new 3DS. We shall see.

SlowPokemon

Oh god. I would love a DSi XL. If they go on sale anytime soon (probably likely with the 3DS and everything), I might have to trade in my DSi for some money to buy one. Is it worth it or should I just stick with my DSi?

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday