News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

This was too cool to see. I need to meet with Kefka and Winter over summer break.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Judging by the teacup, I'd say you guys went to a Chinese restaurant xD Also Shado told me

Omg that's so awesome xD You guys look great! Now I wanna meet at least one of you guys! xD See you in June, Jub? :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 16, 2012, 04:30:32 PMOne time in Tinychat. And she's gone on microphone. ^^

Was it that time where I hid the alcohol? xD You can easily convince me to go on microphone on Skype. Listen to my nonsense!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on April 16, 2012, 05:07:12 PMJudging by the teacup, I'd say you guys went to a Chinese restaurant xD Also Shado told me

Omg that's so awesome xD You guys look great! Now I wanna meet at least one of you guys! xD See you in June, Jub? :P

Was it that time where I hid the alcohol? xD You can easily convince me to go on microphone on Skype. Listen to my nonsense!

COME TO CANADIA, RUTATO!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 16, 2012, 05:08:21 PMCOME TO CANADIA, RUTATO!

This! Also my friends want to go to NYC someday... if it happens, let's meet! =D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Yeahhh! XD I have to stop hiding under that desk sometime...

But anyway start talking about science and I won't shut up :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on April 16, 2012, 05:07:12 PMJudging by the teacup, I'd say you guys went to a Chinese restaurant xD Also Shado told me

There are also chopsticks on the plate :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on April 16, 2012, 05:10:23 PMThis! Also my friends want to go to NYC someday... if it happens, let's meet! =D
Lemme know!! I need to go to NYC sometime this summer!!

And if any one of you call me anything related to my username... ...

anyways...

Nebbles

Quote from: DrP on April 17, 2012, 10:00:59 AMLemme know!! I need to go to NYC sometime this summer!!

And if any one of you call me anything related to my username... ...

anyways...

What, we can't call you DrP?

You can all call me Nebbles whether on here or IRL. Srsly. I go by Nebbles almost... uh, everywhere actually.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Cobraroll

^His username was originally Dr. Pamplemousse. It was shortened to DrP after a couple of months.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on April 17, 2012, 01:39:13 PMIs that not how to pronounce it? (I'm serious :()
I think Dr. P is how you would pronounce it.

Trivia: I had an account on here from about a year before I made my DrP account and became active. If anyone gets that name, I'll give them a free pair of Raybans (brand new).

But seriously, if someone called me Dr. P or Pamplemousse or DrPamplemousse or any diminutive of the name, I wouldn't recognize it or anything related to it. The only names I respond to are Nik, Gus and my last name. 

K-NiGhT

We'll have to organize a meeting place someday. Like, actually.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DrP

We've been saying this for the past year or so...

We even have a map with routes! We plan to meet in FRENCHLAND!