News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Here we find a wild female Nebraskanian attempting to strangle another for the last stalk of corn so she may store it for the hard winter ahead.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Was about to quote South Park, but decided it would be highly inappropriate.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I'll let you guys to decide, should I get a haircut. I'll upload a photo when I come back.

Kman96

I went to shadowkirby's play! Here's a pic of him and me. (notice sk's EXTREME facial hair)

Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 25, 2012, 11:14:12 AMHere we find the native Nebraskans in their natural habitat.

Omg you're just one state away from me!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

shadowkirby is the one in the right in that picture.
He is Doctor Who.

SuperFireKirby

ShadowKirby is Doctor Who? So what, did The Doctor turn into a Miami drug lord?

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 29, 2012, 11:50:54 AMShadowKirby is Doctor Who? So what, did The Doctor turn into a Miami drug lord?
this^^^thats actually kind of what his character was xD
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on July 28, 2012, 10:51:03 PMI went to shadowkirby's play! Here's a pic of him and me. (notice sk's EXTREME facial hair)

omg dat chest hair XDDDDD who do you think you are, Inspector Grosky?!?!?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Jub3r7

I don't remember the last time I had a dream this weird.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]