A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

You forgot the paint monocle. You can't have a handlebar mustache without a monocle and a top hat. I suppose the top hat can be exempted for this case.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 17, 2012, 05:53:23 PMYou forgot the paint monocle. You can't have a handlebar mustache without a monocle and a top hat. I suppose the top hat can be exempted for this case.

It looks as if there's an absence of paint around both eyes (I may be wrong); after all, it wouldn't be pleasant to get paint in your eyes, now would it?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

Lol, I named the image Pikadoof, but I think I like that better.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Zunawe

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. What happened? It looks like it was rubbed raw.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on September 19, 2012, 05:48:49 PMOw. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. What happened? It looks like it was rubbed raw.

Rawst Berries treat burns; it looks like a burn, if I'm not mistaken.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MassiveMayhem

It wasn't like a scalding burn from like a stove. I was climbing my fence because my cat got over it and he wasn't suppose to go into that particular neighbors backyard, and I went to reach over and my arm flew across the top of the fence (did I mention it's made of wood?), so the burn is the result and I have a couple splinters in my hand that won't come out.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on September 19, 2012, 07:06:37 PMIt wasn't like a scalding burn from like a stove. I was climbing my fence because my cat got over it and he wasn't suppose to go into that particular neighbors backyard, and I went to reach over and my arm flew across the top of the fence (did I mention it's made of wood?), so the burn is the result and I have a couple splinters in my hand that won't come out.
So it's a friction burn?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I program things

MassiveMayhem

Yeah, it's starting to get worse of course. It's beginning to swell up, I have a feeling it's going to scar.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I don't believe the Phantom of the Opera agrees with you.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!