News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Personally I think we should all respect MLF's decision to not post his picture.

Kman96

Quote from: FireArrow on December 02, 2014, 11:10:12 PMHonestly, these past few pages need to be remembered, it's like a NSM yearbook.
To tell you the truth, I think this is the most amount of people to have posted their picture in a short amount of time.

Quote from: Bubbles on December 02, 2014, 01:19:23 PMAll these new kids have an unfair advantage because no one remembers what I look like (not to mention I don't even look like I used to). Catch me on tinychat sometime later maybe, I gotta promote myself
Aw shush, you. I remember what you look like! Shadowkirby and I met you in person, remember?? (well kinda but technically yes) also yeah, you're bubbles. I wouldn't forget that face. And that one time we were facebook friends untill...well you know.
Party Hard!
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on December 03, 2014, 09:38:02 AMPersonally I think we should all respect MLF's decision to not post his picture.
Best thing you said yet :)
And besides....I dont look as good as you guys all do...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: FireArrow on December 02, 2014, 09:59:25 PMbut you're the most attractive male

I'll accept that distinction haha, nocturne is pretty swole

Quote from: Dude on December 03, 2014, 09:38:02 AMPersonally I think we should all respect MLF's decision to not post his picture.

You're right, dude. Nobody has to show their face if they don't want to.
It's just kind of funny that he's also mandating that Maestro show his, haha.

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Well if you don't like what you look like, don't pressure other people to post...but thanks for reminding me that I need a fireman costume for Kefka when he visits me next, hahaha!!!

Quote from: dahans on December 07, 2013, 12:43:31 PMI guess I will have to upload another picture of me...
Prepare yourself, women.

Does anyone remember that? He's also right...xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 03, 2014, 01:17:36 AMI do, and you're cute af <3
Quote from: Kman96 on December 03, 2014, 11:43:46 AMAw shush, you. I remember what you look like! Shadowkirby and I met you in person, remember?? (well kinda but technically yes) also yeah, you're bubbles. I wouldn't forget that face.
Aww thanks. I kinda miss my tinychat days with everyone. But I promise you I look really different now (that was two years ago!!)
Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 03, 2014, 03:15:04 PMmlf u cant be any more ugly than me
Idk if you're joking or not but imo you're on nocturne's level

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on December 03, 2014, 04:29:55 PMAww thanks. I kinda miss my tinychat days with everyone. But I promise you I look really different now (that was two years ago!!)Idk if you're joking or not but imo you're on nocturne's level

Hey I saw you somewhat recently in tiny chat (like a year ago...?)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on December 03, 2014, 04:29:55 PMAww thanks. I kinda miss my tinychat days with everyone. But I promise you I look really different now (that was two years ago!!)Idk if you're joking or not but imo you're on nocturne's level
Yeah, Nocturne is the best looking imo....and I'm not gay...

Nebbles

fun fact: did u know you can compliment someone of the same sex without romantic implications or it being "gay"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Maybe soon in the future I will post a picture of me trying (unsuccessfully) to smile lol

Quote from: Nebbles on December 03, 2014, 07:20:13 PMfun fact: did u know you can compliment someone of the same sex without romantic implications or it being "gay"
yeah girls do it all the time, but for guys it gets kinda awkward
unmotivated

Nebbles

it's only really awkward if you make it awkward yo

nothing wrong with telling someone they're attractive
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel