News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

While I appreciate your enthusiasm I would recommend against posting pictures of little children on the internet, especially as it's unlikely they've given you permission to do it
unmotivated

Nebbles

Nocturne's got a point. Don't post random pics of people on the internet.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Oasis

"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Can someone please hall of quote that for me blue just makes my day
unmotivated

Oasis

Ouch, my money is on Hillary Clinton. No way Trump can win especially after he slammed Mwxicans.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Pianist Da Sootopolis

Why Hillary.
If you're going to be liberal at least be Sanders.
what is shitpost

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

because he has 0 chance of winning an election, like the entire republican candidate collective :V

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

I don't even care if Donald Trump wins, because I live in Canada.

I'm just hoping Justin Trudeau doesn't win here...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Waddle Bro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 31, 2015, 02:20:54 AMbecause he has 0 chance of winning an election, like the entire republican candidate collective :V
my homie Sanders is gradually gaining momentum tho, and you shouldn't let gallups and stuff affect your voting behaviour

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 31, 2015, 06:15:20 AMI don't even care if Donald Trump wins, because I live in Canada.
I care and unlike him I actually care for the lower class Americans sigh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 31, 2015, 06:25:53 AMI care and unlike her I actually care for the lower class Americans sigh

No no, that's not what I meant. I do care for Americans. Just not as much

And I hope someone really good gets the spot this year! I just barely know them, because I don't read the news or anything.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.