News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

A 'face to the name' topic just for this kind of thing...topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, May 31, 2010, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipan1234

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 14, 2011, 07:42:19 AMPlus I have reason to believe Tales and sipan are the same person. That's just my Who's Online stalking, though, sipan was there one minute, the next minute he wasn't and Tales was logging in. >__>

This isn't really helping their image.

But that's just me, always on Who's Online in another tab.

I can post the screen pics if you want proof. xD

what!!!!
Quote from: Cobraroll on January 14, 2011, 11:14:56 AM^^I vote for somebody to check it. (T)he(y) is/are quite amusing to have around, but double accounts should not be tolerated.

Also, just to throw it out here, have a quick look at the statistics. This is Sipan:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1198;sa=statPanel
Active almost all day, most notably in the afternoon, or rather, evening, as the statistics seem to be fixed on EST (here is mine, and I never use my PC before 17:00 in the afternoon). My bet, he keeps his browser open most of the time, and rarely shuts off the PC. Nothing wrong with that.

Tales, however, has a different diagram:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1735;sa=statPanel
Random spikes, which tend to mirror Sipan's (note that his "wave" is at a high when Sipan's is at a low). However, it could also be interpreted in a way saying that Tales is a more infrequent visitor, who tends to check NSM on the same times of some days, out of habit. I'm not too good to figure out what these diagrams really say, but if someone with knowledge on the system should be able to cast some light on it, it would be appreciated.

By the way, while Sipan has filled out all the contact forms on his page, Tales haven't filled out any (though, he is a newer member, and they tend to be more careful). As an argument against the "one person"-case, we can see that they have vastly different vote counts. Sockpuppets have a tendency to vote in the same topics as the puppeteer, but this is not the case here.

what do you mean by it

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 14, 2011, 11:14:56 AM^^I vote for somebody to check it. (T)he(y) is/are quite amusing to have around, but double accounts should not be tolerated.

Also, just to throw it out here, have a quick look at the statistics. This is Sipan:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1198;sa=statPanel
Active almost all day, most notably in the afternoon, or rather, evening, as the statistics seem to be fixed on EST (here is mine, and I never use my PC before 17:00 in the afternoon). My bet, he keeps his browser open most of the time, and rarely shuts off the PC. Nothing wrong with that.

Tales, however, has a different diagram:
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=1735;sa=statPanel
Random spikes, which tend to mirror Sipan's (note that his "wave" is at a high when Sipan's is at a low). However, it could also be interpreted in a way saying that Tales is a more infrequent visitor, who tends to check NSM on the same times of some days, out of habit. I'm not too good to figure out what these diagrams really say, but if someone with knowledge on the system should be able to cast some light on it, it would be appreciated.

By the way, while Sipan has filled out all the contact forms on his page, Tales haven't filled out any (though, he is a newer member, and they tend to be more careful). As an argument against the "one person"-case, we can see that they have vastly different vote counts. Sockpuppets have a tendency to vote in the same topics as the puppeteer, but this is not the case here.

While I don't want this to continue, I wil just point out that tales is only newer because he recently deleted his old account, remember? Also, the only reason I thought that was because of that one thing and the deal with the pictures. Other than that, I have no reason, so let's drop it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Yay, I successfully re-invited someone back to NSM!!!
Quote from: Bloop on January 14, 2011, 02:00:41 PMI thought you would say that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bloop

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 14, 2011, 09:28:38 PMYay, I successfully re-invited someone back to NSM!!!
I get not many personal messages, but I am every day on te site, but doing nothing xD

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

HugoMeister

Universe, when I saw the Yugioh card picture, you immediately reminded me of something. I couldn't figure out what.

Until just now.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

universe-X

I don't know whether that's an insult or a compliment... but thank you. xD

EDIT: Apparently it's all in the cheeks. :P

Saria

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 15, 2011, 10:32:06 PMUniverse, when I saw the Yugioh card picture, you immediately reminded me of something. I couldn't figure out what.

Until just now.

XDDDDDDDD
You made my day. :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Shadoninja