News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Surprise Update, June 7th of 2010

Started by Nakah, June 07, 2010, 02:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I decided to make up for the lack of updates recently with this surprise Zelda-exclusive update from the arrangements of our very own The Deku Trombonist. Most of these are just revisions of songs, so I thought it'd be nice to clear out some of these that are piling in the Submission's Forum. Anyways, enjoy.

[NES] The Legend of Zelda- "Zelda is Rescued Fanfare" -The Deku Trombonist
   [SNES] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past- "Agahnim" -The Deku Trombonist
   [SNES] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past- "Being a Bunny" -The Deku Trombonist
   [SNES] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past- "Lost Woods" -The Deku Trombonist
   [GB] The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening- "Overworld" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Bolero of Fire" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Door of Time" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Escape From Lon Lon Ranch" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Fairy Fountain" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "House" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Medal Fanfare Get" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Minuet of Forest" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "New Ocarina Melody" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Nocturne of Shadow" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Open Treasure Chest" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Prelude of Light" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Requiem of Spirit" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Serenade of Water" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "The Great Deku Tree" -The Deku Trombonist
   [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- "Zelda's Theme" -The Deku Trombonist
   [Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- "Horse Battle" -The Deku Trombonist

~Nakah

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

Well, I sure am surprised :o. But it's a nice surprise ;D.

Nintendude73

How much longer before all of the major songs on the site are arranged by The Deku Trombonist? XD

Not that I'm complaining.  Great stuff!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 07, 2010, 04:26:13 AMHow much longer before all of the major songs on the site are arranged by The Deku Trombonist? XD
I'd hope not. It'd be rather boring having most of the songs on the site arranged by one person.

TheLegend

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 07, 2010, 04:31:37 AMI'd hope not. It'd be very boring great having most of the songs on the site arranged by one awesome person.
fixed.

Nakah

I was wondering that myself, I felt bad because some of those arrangements were fairly decent and were by the old vets like evilsqueaky and other people. I do think Deku's arrangements are worthy of being up there, nevertheless.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Bloop

Omg, I'm waiting one whole month at a reply on my question.

Nintendude73

That's because the answer to your question, as the answer to that particular question will always be, is the following:

It will get here when it gets here.

Just hold tight, live your life, and be pleasantly surprised when another update comes around.

Bloop

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 14, 2010, 04:19:54 AMThat's because the answer to your question, as the answer to that particular question will always be, is the following:

It will get here when it gets here.

Just hold tight, live your life, and be pleasantly surprised when another update comes around.
Ok.