News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Mormon sounds like Foreman
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ōkami~MD

praise the lord jesus foreman christ for the love of foreman from the book of foreman thank the foremans
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dude

It's more likely I'd be a Foreman than a Mormon

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Waddle Bro

you fool, you cannot stop him now

Hero of Trains

Hello new person!
Sorry I'm a couple of days late on this, but welcome! Hopefully you will have fun in this little dysfunctional community of ours.
Also, being blind in one eye is actually really interesting. You must see the world in a completely different way from all of us. (I'm sure you've never heard that one before ;))
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Onionleaf

Howdy! Sorry to intrude on the (serious?) conversations, but just wanted to come along to say that I'm back from vacation (which was amazing, btw)! Actually, I arrived back home in March but haven't been arranging much until now (tsk tsk!). Thought it was funny how much I've missed seeing everyone's adorable faces and hilarious commentary here. :P

Nothing much is going on in my part of the world atm... I do volunteer work twice a week but am still looking for a job that has something to do with my completed degree. If anyone has any advice on how to find your first graduate position, I'm all ears. ;) Until then, I have plenty of time to surf the web and get my arrangement game back on!  8)

(I've met someone who can only see with one eye, but he said that it doesn't bother him all that much. I guess you can get used to anything eventually, huh?)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Hiya, Onionleaf! Welcome back! ^^
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Static

Hello everyone, I'm Static! Some of you may know me from that Chrono Trigger sheet I recently submitted, but I wanted to introduce myself:
- I play trombone (5 years) and piano (8 years)
- I've arranged some music before, mostly small things on MuseScore and FL Studio.
I've been downloading and playing sheets from this site for years and I really wanted to contribute in some way, so that's why I joined. I hope to increase my arranging skills here. I don't really know how often I'll be able to contribute, but I hope to submit some arrangements every now and then.

As far as non-music stuff goes, I enjoy watching a wide variety of cartoons and anime, and play video games quite often (mostly PC and Nintendo stuff).

So yeah that's me in a nutshell!

mikey

welcome!  It's ok to be new to arranging, most of us suck anyway \0/
unmotivated

Dudeman

Well, that's a relief. If it wasn't okay to be new at arranging then I doubt the site would even exist. :P

Welcome to the forums, Static!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Kyouko!!!!!

An acceptable avatar.