The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatOneComposer

It's been nearly 2 years since my last post, so I think I'm going to re-introduce myself...

Name: Michael
Instruments: Paino, Saxophone, Clarinet, Marimba, and a bit of flute
Favorite game music: Banjo-Kazooie series: Anything Grant Kirkhope, really.
Favorite video game: Banjo-Kazooie
Other: I've been composing for nearly 6 years now. I started out here at NSM arranging pieces and slowly grew into a composer. I first joined under the SN B-Kpianist, but returned under this SN after a long leave. Anyone remember me? I miss this place. :'(
"Some people chose to follow their lover, some choose to follow their career. If you're ever wondering which to follow, just remember that your career won't wake up one day and tell you it doesn't love you anymore" - Stefani Germonatta

Meta-Ridley

Who doesn't know you?even though I was after your time as the BK Pianist, you were something of a legend around here. And I regularly check your channel to see if you have composed something new! I hope you are going to do some more arranging for the site!

PS how is the Crystal Jiggy coming along?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.843724,151.092856

Roz~

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 12, 2012, 12:45:01 AMIt's been nearly 2 years since my last post, so I think I'm going to re-introduce myself...

Other: I've been composing for nearly 6 years now. I started out here at NSM arranging pieces and slowly grew into a composer. I first joined under the SN B-Kpianist, but returned under this SN after a long leave. Anyone remember me? I miss this place. :'(

Welcome back!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GreekGeek

Quote from: ThatOneComposer on February 12, 2012, 12:45:01 AMIt's been nearly 2 years since my last post, so I think I'm going to re-introduce myself...

Of course we do =) Welcome back mate.

MaestroUGC

Hey, it's you! Welcome back.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Hey there! :D This is my first time meeting you, so... hi!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

It's so cool to see all these users that I have only seen in ancient threads :D Kind of legendary-ish
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

YESYESYES!

Someone else from California, who plays clarinet... and USES INSTAGRAM!!!!

(Can I have your autrograph or something?)

Welcome back!

fingerz

Welcome back! You have quite a reputation here! I'll make sure I check out these arrangements of yours. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Funktastic~!

Eh, might as well make a post in this thread.  I'm Funktastic, but you guys can just call me Funk.  I'm a percussionist of 8 years and technically a flautist of 1.  I came to this site originally when I was looking for sheet music, but only joined the forums this week Nebbles told me how awesome it was.  So far, I haven't been disappointed.  I hope to stay here for a while!

SlowPokemon

Ahhh so you're Nebbs' friend? Hah, nice to meetcha Funk.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

We're BFFS but yeah :U

...no but really, we've known each other since 6th grade.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Funktastic~!

Funny thing is, this year is the first year I've ever played triangle for anything. 

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Funktastic~! on February 29, 2012, 05:34:26 PMI'm a percussionist of 8 years 1. 
Who let this cool person in here?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!