News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 11, 2011, 04:45:25 PMHi, I'm Jordan, and I'm a Starbucks addict.

Hi Jordan.

Hi, I'm Nik, and I represent 10% of Starbuck's Sales Revenue.

SWMadness

Hello, I've been lurking around in your guy's Submission subforum for quite some time now, but I figured it might be a good idea to sign up so I can actually leave some feedback.

As a pianist, I just want to thank you all for the resource you've provided me with this site and the ongoing work you all do. You're all awesome! :D

fabbemannen

Thanks and welcome to the forum SWM (not that I have provided so many submissions)
Feel free to submit your own arrangements

SWMadness

Thanks. I've got a couple of pieces that I'm working on, but work and university don't leave a lot of time for me to sit down and arrange. :(

ETFROXX

Welcome and gtfo make yourself at home.

Greg

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Oh christ here it is. I couldn't find it.

Hi! I'm Nebbles. :3 I love anything artsy (writing, sculpting, drawing), baking, gaming and sleeping. I'm a very chatty person and I'll be floating around here lots and lots. I just started my piano lessons, and this site will be my go-to for all my game sheet music needs. I also love roleplaying in my fre time... which I have plenty of.

But enough rambling. Nice to meet you all!

And edit hurr: I like history/geography a lot and I plan to major in that. Right.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

are you one of those really cool kids that LARPs

me irl
[close]

DrP

Welcome Nebbles!

You're gonna love it here. We do have a *wonderful* atmosphere around here.

Nebbles

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 10, 2011, 09:07:06 PMare you one of those really cool kids that LARPs

Noooo. Just text RPs. xD I would never LARP. (and I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the whole cool kids thing. :T )

@drpamplemousse - Thanks! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on July 10, 2011, 09:02:51 PMOh christ here it is. I couldn't find it.

Hi! I'm Nebbles. :3 I love anything artsy (writing, sculpting, drawing), baking, gaming and sleeping. I'm a very chatty person and I'll be floating around here lots and lots. I just started my piano lessons, and this site will be my go-to for all my game sheet music needs. I also love roleplaying in my fre time... which I have plenty of.

But enough rambling. Nice to meet you all!

Another wimmin eh? Welcome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Kekeke.

I approve of the baking though.
And ha, think real hard about if you want to be majoring solely in history.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX