News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

American Football, at least where I live.

urmom2

Hi my name is Matt
Im from poland but moved to the US when i was 7
I like to play sports, skateboard, and paintball.

robi-wan

Hey, everyone! ;D
My name is Robin and I'm from Norway! Let me just tell you Americans: I'm a boy, not a girl :P I've been mistaken for that on other forums because of my name before ;)

So, anyways, I just discovered this wonderful site a couple of days ago in the search for some Golden Sun sheets, and finally; after too long, I found some! :D

I'll see you all around!

-Robin

WestSideLlama

Hi my name is WestSideLlama.  ::)

I like playing music, and i found this site from a few of my friends, and i noticed it had a forum, and a chat section. lovin' these smilies =P

i might post a little but i am a lil busy all the time but thanks for puttin up so much cool music...  ;D

Dihan

Hello. First post!

I'm Dihan, from the UK. I've been using the sheets here for a few months, but I've just decided to register now. You've all been doing a fantastic job, thank you!

I may have a go at doing my own arrangements sometime.

Egnio

<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Parker2334

Name: Parker
Sex: Male
Born: Way back when
Lives in: Oklahoma
Languages: English and a little bit of spainish. Yo poder hablas espanol, un poco.
Nicknames: "The P"

Social status

Spare time
Hobbies: Messing around with xhtml, and piano
Sport: Marching band (trombone)

Education
Study: Music Theory, or Web development
Grade: Senior in High school

Interests
Favorite band/artist: hmmm I have no clue... maybe Hawk Nelson and Stevie Wonder
Favorite musicgenre: Everything but country, blah
Favorite tv-channel: Discovery (dirty jobs and mythbusters FTW)
Series: Heroes
Movies: war of the Worlds
Anime: NONE
Manga: NONE

Gaming
Favorite genre: FPS
Favorite game: COD4
Favorite game at the moment: Super Smash Bros Brawl

Consuming
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite snack: Lays Chips
Favorite non-alcoholisch drinken: Water
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Darth Makar

It's just me, DM, doing a regular check-in.  Haha.

If you don't know me, I'm one of the original people.  Well, I think I joined within the first year of NSM--back when we were on that red and black kick-ass invisionfree forum.  Yeah, that was sweet.  Anyway, I know I have a few sheets in the collection--at least I did awhile ago.  So yeah.  That's really all I have to say.

Dude

Quote from: Darth Makar on June 05, 2008, 11:49:39 AMIt's just me, DM, doing a regular check-in.  Haha.

If you don't know me, I'm one of the original people.  Well, I think I joined within the first year of NSM--back when we were on that red and black kick-ass invisionfree forum.  Yeah, that was sweet.  Anyway, I know I have a few sheets in the collection--at least I did awhile ago.  So yeah.  That's really all I have to say.

Were you here before or after me? I think after... And the red and black was EPIC ;D I wish I had a screen...

Tgamer240

I'm Tgamer240, but you can call me Tgamer.
Sex: Haven't had it, and won't ever have it.
Interviewer: O.O You're genderless!
Oh! Well, in that case, I'm a male.
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Darth Makar

Quote from: Dude on June 05, 2008, 12:08:07 PM
Quote from: Darth Makar on June 05, 2008, 11:49:39 AMIt's just me, DM, doing a regular check-in.  Haha.

Were you here before or after me? I think after... And the red and black was EPIC ;D I wish I had a screen...
I'm pretty sure I was before you.  I think I joined the 17 of Feb 2005.  Somewhere shortly before my birthday.

UZ_worm

Uh hi. I'm UZ.

Like 3 of you may know me, I suppose.

I play the jazz vibraphone, drums, ukulele, and accordion mostly, but I've dabbled in guitar/bass and piano on occasion.

So... yeah, nice to see y'all.
Come together...
Right now...
Over me.

Egnio

Sup, UZ...

Not expected you here :P
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

Olimar12345

Hey, im Olimar12345 but u can just call me olimar
sex: Male
Born: in Arizona
Languages: English&German (Olimar ist sechzehn Jahre alt!)
Hobbies: Music(bass trombone, Piano, violin, ect.) and videogames
Grade: Gonna be a junior
favorite subject: none really-just marching band(that and study hall :P)
favorite anime: would have 2 b Clannad or Bleach
favorite videogame: currently mariokart Wii
favorite nonvideogame piano music: "Never meant 2 belong" from bleach
favorite videogame piano music: super mario sunshine boss theme(that or new mario bros virsus planes)
favorite band: Evanescense
favorite color: Red(or black)
favorite tv show: probably southpark or family guy
favorite videogame series: Metroid(but pikmin if it was a series...)
favorite drink(non-alcoholic ofcourse):Fuze
favorite food: everything and anything...
favorite movie: resident evil: extinction

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starpikachu

Well, if Olimar can still introduce himself, then I will, too! Because I never saw this topic when I signed up. :-[

Name: starpikachu, you can call me pikachu like Hugo does or star. It doesn't matter.
Sex: Female, obviously
Location: San Jose, California. If you don't know where that is, use Mapquest please.
Language: English, tiny bit of Chinese, even tinier bit of Japanese.
Hobbies: random stuff, whatever interests me at that particular moment
Grade: soon to be 8th
Favorite Subject: Music FTW
Favorite Video Game: Almost all of them :D
Favorite Genre of Music: Video game music or J-pop
Favorite Color: Green or Blue (or combine them together to make turquoise, my birthstone)
Favorite Food: ice cream, it's like a delicacy to me because I always get stomachaches when I eat it :P
Favorite Drink: Any soda
Favorite Video Game series: Pokemon, obviously