News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on May 06, 2012, 06:08:17 PM[color=red]H[/color][color=orange]a[/color][color=yellow]y[/color] [color=green]g[/color][color=blue]u[/color][color=purple]r[/color][color=pink]l[/color]
Looks like that would take a while to type. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

Or you know, click the buttons.

Jub3r7

That's what I mean, it would still take a long time to click.

FluteNinja

Welcome to M. Spurge, Eeko, Evolvix 85, and anyone else that I missed.  I'm also semi-new to the forums :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 07, 2012, 07:42:21 PMI'm also semi-new to the forums :D
And you're already more awesome than Slow for following Avatar. Also because Slow doesn't like Mary Poppins or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

FluteNinja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2012, 08:28:41 PMAnd you're already more awesome than Slow for following Avatar. Also because Slow doesn't like Mary Poppins or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Thanks SuperFireKirby!  You just made my day :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Winter on May 07, 2012, 08:34:40 PMcopy paste?
Copy paste wouldn't work for individual letters.

Spyro

I am Spyro, known as New Super Mario on other sites. I am 13 years old, been playing the piano for around 5 or 6 years now, and I also play the alto sax. I am a huge fan of the Mario, Spyro, Pikmin, Zelda, Crash, and Fire Emblem series. I hope I enjoy my stay.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Spyro on May 28, 2012, 09:26:22 AMI am Spyro, known as New Super Mario on other sites. I am 13 years old, been playing the piano for around 5 or 6 years now, and I also play the alto sax. I am a huge fan of the Mario, Spyro, Pikmin, Zelda, Crash, and Fire Emblem series. I hope I enjoy my stay.

Welcome to the forums, Spyro
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

spitllama

Welcome Spyro. Tbh I'm amazed that username hasn't been taken already xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Spyro

Quote from: spitllama on May 28, 2012, 09:57:16 AMWelcome Spyro. Tbh I'm amazed that username hasn't been taken already xD
I was too.  ;)