News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

FSM-Reapr

Hi

Im fsm-reapr nice 2 meet u

Dude

RavenclawAuthor

you can submit Doctor Who music to this website. I'm going to :) there's already one (even though this is Nintendo XD)

KefkaticFanatic

No you can't.  Not unless the track is from a Doctor Who videogame...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yeah... feel free to make any music you want, but the only way a piece will be accepted on the main site is if it's from a video game.

However, there are a lot of Doctor Who fans on this forums, so if you made a decent arrangement people would probably like it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

unknown_hero22

Hello everyone, as you can see I'm unknown_hero22. I joined this site because I love video games and I love playing piano. Thanks to this site I was able to learn Animal Crossings Main Theme; So I am already internally grateful. I also joined because my friend irl is on here. He's Blueflower999. Now about me, I have a lot of favorite games because I like most game genres. Some of top games/game series are Luigis Mansion, Uncharted, Dead Space, Super Mario Galaxy, Mother 3, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon (especially heart gold and soul silver), Animal Crossing, Sleeping Dogs, Punch out, Balloon Flight, Goof troop, and much much more. Some of my favorite movies are the Dark Knight Trilogy, Star Wars, Man of Steel, Day Z, Despicable Me, Inception, Harry potter, and more. I also love to sketch; I often Sketch game characters like Sora and stuff.  My favorite kind of music is alternative, Hip Hop, and game songs. So to wrap this up, I'm excited to be on this site and look forward to meeting you all :D.

Yugi

abandon hope all ye who enter

Bubbles

Welcome!

and you say you know blueflower? hmmmmmmm

Vallu

Hi, I'm Vallu. I'm a 16 year old Nintendofanboy from Finland. I love music, especially music from Nintendo games. That's why this site is so awesome. I also like to watch anime. My favourite anime is One Piece.

This site is about piano notes, right? Well, I don't even have a piano and I can't even read piano notes. I do have a keyboard and I play it sometimes. I can only play melodies of some nintendo songs and I can learn them by myself. That's why I haven't had the need for notes. But I'd like to learn to play with the left hand too and I'd love to learn to read piano notes. I just don't have enough money to take piano lessons and I usually spend my money on games anyway. I don't know if it's possible for me to learn to read piano notes for free by myself. If there is a good tutorial, please link it. I'm more than interested. :)

My friend (also a Nintendo fan) haves a piano (I sometimes play his piano too) and he takes piano lessons. He found this site when he was looking for ACNL notes and that's how I got here. I should spend more of my time on learning to play piano but I spend all my free time on playing games instead. I think I have a good sense of rhythm since I like rhythm and music games a lot and I'm pretty good in them too. Knowing how to play piano well and knowing how to read piano notes is one of my dreams. This site gave me a lot of motivation to start practising, so thanks. Even if I can't play piano, I can still get along, right?

Oh, I like to play drums and other instruments too but I'm mostly interested in piano. Sorry for the long introduction. It may have some typos since I'm still not very good in English.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Finnish, likes anime, and likes Nintendo music. You won't have much trouble getting along with most of the site I think.

I'm no expert, but start with learning how to read treble clef, and then do some sightreading practice. This site explains both clefs, and this site does fairly well with quickly identifying written notes with piano keys.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Called it. Vallu is a such a common Finnish nickname.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your visit.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 22, 2013, 03:13:29 PMFinSheetMusic... might become a reality...
first we take over nsm, then the whole world

Bubbles

I thought it was a reference to this guy

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles on August 22, 2013, 08:52:44 PMI thought it was a reference to this guy

that guys pretty coll
Party Hard!
[close]