Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

North America is kind of shaped like a chicken if you think about it
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 07:07:08 PMNorth America is kind of shaped like a chicken if you think about it
I said that exact thing!! But it said, "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."
lol

braix

thus europe is the Dinosaur Continent
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 08, 2014, 07:07:08 PMNorth America is kind of shaped like a chicken if you think about it
That chicken must be in considerable pain.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Jon

My introduction has been derailed in the best possible way.

thx

braix

np jon from a starbucks in the dinosaur continent
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Jon, your trainer card sig. is GLORIOUS.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Xaoz

Hello friends.

I am Tim, 24 years old, from Germany. Story so far:

September: Found out about this site, realized piano music is awesome and bought first keyboard.
October: Realized keyboards suck and bought a Kawai CN 14 digital piano.
November: Realized digital pianos suck and started looking for a real piano.
December: Bought a Yamaha U1.
January: Realized I want a grand piano and cannot afford it.

Hope I can learn a lot from you guys and become a part of the community. I am always thankful for tips, that help me improve, since I still suck (really hard).

Thanks for your great work so far, everyone.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

YAY! A new person who same some common sense!

Xaoz

braix

Hey Tim, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here ^u^

Maelstrom

Ohhhhh. I just realized I made that typo.......
I can't even tell what I was saying.

Xaoz

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 09, 2015, 07:57:11 AMHey Tim, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here ^u^

Thank you! I already do! So many nice sheets. Unfortunately I cannot play 99% of them since I suck. But my time will come!

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 09, 2015, 08:14:50 AMOhhhhh. I just realized I made that typo.......
I can't even tell what I was saying.

Well I was just guessing what you actually wanted to say. But I have no clue at all :D

Maelstrom

Quote from: Xaoz on January 09, 2015, 08:21:17 AMUnfortunately I cannot play 99% of them since I suck. But my time will come!
Don't worry about it. I still can't play 95% of them. Just don't look at any of Bespinben's arrangements if you don't want a heart attack.  :P It's just that we arrange to get it as close to the original as possible. We aim to make all pieces playable, but, of course, some would require months of practice. Be warned, there are a few abominations out there left over from before the site enacted quality control policies. We're trying to replace them, but be warned. They are ugly.