News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: King Sammer on February 14, 2015, 06:05:46 PMHi! I'm an admin on this forum. I love making awesome posts on this forum.

I am so awesome here!
Can u stop trolling, go do that in 4chan or somewhere else...

On another note, AUSSIE!

Latios212

Awesome, another Pokémon! Hello :P

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 05:51:55 PMWelcome! We've got a lot of newer people here so you should fit right in. Just ignore the more annoying ones.
As someone who's officially been here about a month, I second this.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMHello!
I'm a uni student from Australia... I play clarinet and very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P
I would say the Pokemon games are my favourite, closely followed by Zelda and Mario.
So yeah... Hi :)
Welcome! Always great to have someone new!
If you need any help with.....anything just ask me :)
And

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 05:51:55 PMWelcome! We've got a lot of newer people here so you should fit right in. Just ignore the more annoying ones.
This^

Xaoz

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMI play (...) very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P

Welcome to the club.

Also welcome to NSM! Do you also arrange?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 29, 2015, 06:31:01 AMBraixen is a guy. I saw him on tinychat and in the face to name topic.

CONFIRMED. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

You can believe whatever you want hun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 14, 2015, 06:10:33 PMCan u stop trolling, go do that in 4chan or somewhere else...

On another note, AUSSIE!
quit stealing my thunder mate
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Oh, there really is a member called Raichu...I thought you were making that up to anger me...sorry.

Hi Raichu! I am the Bringer of Magnificence, but you have permission to call me Dan. Hope you enjoy arranging!

Clanker37

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMHello!
I'm a uni student from Australia... I play clarinet and very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P
I would say the Pokemon games are my favourite, closely followed by Zelda and Mario.
So yeah... Hi :)
Weeee Aussie. East or West? God help you if you're in the middle

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 14, 2015, 09:19:17 PMGod help you if you're in the middle
What's wrong with the middle?

Clanker37

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:26:13 PMWhat's wrong with the middle?
It's desert. Or Adelaide. Which is as exciting as desert.

Although, they do have some pretty rocks out there.

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 14, 2015, 09:31:09 PMIt's desert. Or Adelaide. Which is as exciting as desert.

Although, they do have some pretty rocks out there.
I see. I'm not that familiar with Australia even though it's the place I'd like to visit the most :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:32:57 PMI see. I'm not that familiar with Australia even though it's the place I'd like to visit the most :P

I'd rather go to Legoland, California, USA.

Australia is oficially called Oceania now, btw.