News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Hi there! I hope this is the right section... if not, then just move the thread I guess ;D
In any case, I just wanted to say hello and introduce mehself.. My name is Harrison.. I come from Sootopolis City of the Hoenn region, as indicated by my forum name. I decided to give back to this community of crazily talented people in exchange for using the arrangements available here.
I'm a fairly advanced pianist, mostly in classical repertoire. Right now I'm doing Chopin's Polonaise in A major "Military", Chopin's G minor ballade, amongst other things.... Anyways, I'm happy to be here and hopefully you can see some arrangements coming from me soon!
what is shitpost

KefkaticFanatic

Moved above post to intro thread

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 25, 2015, 01:39:56 PMHi there! I hope this is the right section... if not, then just move the thread I guess ;D
In any case, I just wanted to say hello and introduce mehself.. My name is Harrison.. I come from Sootopolis City of the Hoenn region, as indicated by my forum name. I decided to give back to this community of crazily talented people in exchange for using the arrangements available here.
I'm a fairly advanced pianist, mostly in classical repertoire. Right now I'm doing Chopin's Polonaise in A major "Military", Chopin's G minor ballade, amongst other things.... Anyways, I'm happy to be here and hopefully you can see some arrangements coming from me soon!
Welcome! If you need help with anything, just pm me!
Can't wait to see some of your arrangements :)

Xaoz

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 25, 2015, 01:39:56 PMHi there! I hope this is the right section... if not, then just move the thread I guess ;D

Another Chopin fan!
Hello and welcome to NSM! One day, I will play those pieces, too! One day, Chopin!
Make sure to upload some of your performances.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yes! And Rachmaninoff! And Schubert! And.... AGH there's too many! XD
In any case, thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'm working on my recording situation right now... not optimal XD I'm currently arranging a couple of songs from pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, so we'll see how that goes... (Phenac City and the Pokemon Lab)
And thanks @KefkaticFanatic for moving my post to the appropriate place ^^
Can't wait to get to know all of the fabulous arrangers here and everything!
what is shitpost

braix

Oh hey der :) Welcome
Your name is too long to spell out so can I call you PDS? lol sounds like a disease
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 25, 2015, 01:58:51 PMCan't wait to get to know all of the fabulous arrangers here and everything!
Awesome! You're planning to stay!
About 95% the new people that come or even say a few words or 2, don't stay :P
See you around!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 25, 2015, 03:17:45 PMYour name is too long to spell out so can I call you PDS? lol sounds like a disease
Hmm... looks too similar...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

MaestroUGC

Hey there, just fill out these forms swearing loyalty and both of your kidneys to me and we'll get you set up around here.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The name is long; you'll sure as hell remember me ;)
And yup, planning to stay!
Sorry, my loyalty is currently an IOU to good old Freddy (Chopin). And my kidneys are not the best anyways so you wouldn't want em XD
what is shitpost

Dude

Warning: 92% of the active forum members are obnoxious*, including me**.

*This is a proven statistic from the Department of Forumology at Jamaha University.

**This isn't and may be subject to change.