News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on March 30, 2016, 04:57:18 AMhopeful-for-the-future-y
^^Best adjective I've seen yet, and I run a vocab thread. XD
Anyhoo, if you're wanting a good, upbeat song for an intro, then how about Mushroom Mayhem, the Floor 1 theme of Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis?:
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Best way I could describe a certain piece of music from a certain late DS game. I want which music I actually include to be something for the viewers to figure out, so I won't tell which suggestions I approve of and which I don't in case I ever make it.

Anyway, Mario vs Donkey Kong! I played the GBA one for about an hour back when I had it on my ambassador 3DS... which broke for no reason...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on March 30, 2016, 05:16:42 AMBest way I could describe a certain piece of music from a certain late DS game. I want which music I actually include to be something for the viewers to figure out, so I won't tell which suggestions I approve of and which I don't in case I ever make it.

Anyway, Mario vs Donkey Kong! I played the GBA one for about an hour back when I had it on my ambassador 3DS... which broke for no reason...
Your signature is amazing!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 30, 2016, 05:27:24 AMYour signature is amazing!
It's my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon team. I haven't been playing the game much, but I'm up to Chapter 10-ish.

I forgot to mention: I'd rather put music I can find sheet music for (not necessarily on this site) into the hypothetical remix, because I don't know how to transcribe by ear. My instrument of choice, by the way, is drawing notes onto the piano roll on FL Studio 12 with a mouse.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on March 30, 2016, 05:16:42 AM
Spoiler
Best way I could describe a certain piece of music from a certain late DS game. I want which music I actually include to be something for the viewers to figure out, so I won't tell which suggestions I approve of and which I don't in case I ever make it.

[close]
Works for me! Also, I have a story in the works that is PMD. Click me!! Feel free to join or just read along! If school ever slows down, I'll make more progress. Stupid chemistry class...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Stil waiting for Brainy to enter  ze story!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Did I ever introduce myself?

I forget.

Personal
Languages: English and a little Japanese
Nicknames: Dude, Doodle

Spare time
Hobbies: Listening to and arranging music, playing video games, being snarky.

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Aqours
Favorite musicgenre: J-pop/anime, and Touhou osts
Favorite tv-channel: none
Anime: Love Live

Gaming
Favorite genre: Rhythm
Favorite game: Touhou and Love Live SIF
Favorite game at the moment: LLSIF

Consuming
Favorite food: Anything sweet
Favorite snack: Sugar
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Pop
Favorite alcoholic drinks: Sweet cocktails

Yay stealing formats

I'll probably do this again in a year or two but oh well

E. Gadd Industries

You know, now that I think about it, I haven't introduced myself, either. Meh. I'll get to it someday. XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

johnsonic7

Hi there, name is John, just started taking an interest in playing music a year and a half ago. Chromatic Harmonica is my instrument, though I'm also interested in getting some piano skills. Been using this site to learn some game tunes for about a year so I figure I might as well introduce myself. Don't have the ear or the knowledge to arrange music at this point but plan on trying my hand at transcribing some songs from NES games (thanks to a program that shows what notes are being played >.>). I'm 22 years old...games are neat...don't know what else there is to say, but hi!
Take care of yourself, kid. 'cause someone really cares about you.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

mikey

Quote from: Dude on April 06, 2016, 02:01:00 PMDid I ever introduce myself?

I forget.

Personal
Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Born: November 2nd,1990
Lives in: Ohio
Languages: English and a little Japanese
Nicknames: Dude, Doodle
Religion: It's complicated

Social status
Sexual orientation: Gay

Spare time
Hobbies: Listening to and arranging music, playing video games, being snarky.

Interests
Favorite band/artist: μ's
Favorite musicgenre: J-pop/anime, and Touhou osts
Favorite tv-channel: CNN
Anime: Love Live

Gaming
Favorite genre: Rhythm
Favorite game: Touhou and Love Live SIF
Favorite game at the moment: LLSIF

Consuming
Favorite food: Anything sweet
Favorite snack: Sugar
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Pop
Favorite alcoholic drinks: Sweet cocktails

Yay stealing formats

I'll probably do this again in a year or two but oh well
Hello!  Welcome to the forums!  hope you enjoy it here
unmotivated

Dude

Ohhh, I don't think I did one because I can't find a previous post introducing myself.

Only 8 years late! :P

Altissimo

i dont remember if i introduced myself and i dont care enough to check

my name's altissimo.

i play trumpet, piano, and guitar. i prefer the piano and guitar more but am better at the trumpet.

i play pokémon, kirby, ace attorney, and hamtaro. sometimes mario. my all time favorite game is super mario 64.

i like watching old-ass movies and reruns of seinfeld.

Hero of Trains

Welcome, new person, and all of the old people too, I guess?
I already introduced myself like 20 pages ago, if you really want to you can find it.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back