News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

You know what I'll do one too, because I like attention.

Personal
Name: Michael
Sex: M
Born: April 17, 1998
Lives in: Hicksville, Hickston, USA
Languages: English
Nicknames: EMCEE MIKEY
Religion: LDS

Social
Sexual orientation: Straight

Spare time
Hobbies: Magic (the card game), Legend of Zelda games, League of Legends, raging on League of Legends, trolling internet forums
Sport: did soccer for a year, did track for longer, my favorite sport to play is soccer and my favorite to watch is football

Interests
Favorite band/artist: Probably ACDC
Favorite album: what's an album?
Favorite music genre: Not country
Favorite comic strip/webcomic: Pearls Before Swine

Gaming
Favorite genre: Dungeon Crawler, Puzzle, Action/Adventure, Racing
Top 5 favorite games: Wind Waker HD, Wind Waker, Shovel Knight, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Mario Kart: Double Dash
Game I've been playing a lot of recently: Magic.  This kid named Jeff is going to the pro tour and I get to help him test :D

Other media
Favorite movie: The LEGO: Movie
Favorite movie genre: Comedy, Michael Bay, anything animated
Favorite book: there are so many good ones, I guess I'd have to go with Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?  I've also read a lot of books I don't remember the name of.  Like a guy in new York I think?  All the statues in central park were coming to life and some of them were good, like a nameless soldier, and there was a gargoyle who said "Gack!" a lot, but it's been a while.
Favorite television shows: Phineas and Ferb

Consuming
Favorite food: Edible food
Preferred Pizza Toppings: Everything.  Except pineapples.  Pineapple on pizza is gross and you should feel bad.
Favorite snack: Doritos
Favorite drink: Mountain Do
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 11, 2016, 03:27:30 PMTo play as: Gaige The Mechromancer.
Favorite NPC: Tiny Tina
Gaige is pretty interesting, and Anarchy is super OP. :K When I started, I made the mistake of playing as Zer0, which probably isn't something you should do your first time around. Zer0 is pretty fun to play in UVHM, though, and soloing UVHM is reasonably doable with him. I think my new favorite is Krieg, though, because the whole experience is literally crazy.

Quote from: Bloop on April 12, 2016, 11:01:18 PMFavorite drink: Milk, actually
I drink milk a lot, still; I think it's something that people highly underappreciate!

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2016, 09:12:54 AMPreferred Pizza Toppings: Everything.  Except pineapples.  Pineapple on pizza is gross and you should feel bad.
why must you make this so personal
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2016, 09:12:54 AMBorn: April 17, 1998
Wow your b-day is the day after mine
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2016, 09:12:54 AMFavorite snack: Doritos
Favorite drink: Mountain Do
gg

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 13, 2016, 02:24:07 PMGaige is pretty interesting, and Anarchy is super OP. :K When I started, I made the mistake of playing as Zer0, which probably isn't something you should do your first time around. Zer0 is pretty fun to play in UVHM, though, and soloing UVHM is reasonably doable with him. I think my new favorite is Krieg, though, because the whole experience is literally crazy.
Yeah. I like the fact that you can get crazy amounts of it, and even though your accuracy sucks, you can literally one shot almost anyone. I also like the fact that she has a robotic arm (you can see it when she reloads) and she can turn anarchy stacks into deadly melee claws. Now Krieg.......all I can say about him is.....SALT THE WOUND!!!!!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bloop

i like how nobody actually noticed me coming out as not-that-male

Dude

I did, I just didn't think it mattered.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Bloop on April 14, 2016, 11:12:02 AMi like how nobody actually noticed me coming out as not-that-male
Wait, you were serious about that? I thought it was a joke, honestly.

It really doesn't change my opinion of you, though, so don't worry about that!

SlowPokemon

I noticed! I just didn't think it was necessary to make a big deal about it. Ofc you're supported here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 14, 2016, 11:33:03 AMWait, you were serious about that? I thought it was a joke, honestly.
I'm honestly not surprised

mikey

I didn't care because you're bloop and bloop means you
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on April 14, 2016, 11:36:43 AMI'm honestly not surprised

I thought that, given the rarity of such cases, it would be almost impossible for someone like that to be an active member of NSM, Statistically speaking. I viewed it to be as possible as winning the lottery, to give you all an example.

Bloop

I actually don't know what reactions I should've been expecting
That's probably my female part doing what girls do

Is it actually possible to change that gender icon above my avatar to something that's both male and female (something like this or this)? It's not that I feel insecure about it being a blue arrow or something, I just thought it'd be a neat detail.

Dude

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 14, 2016, 11:42:03 AMI thought that, given the rarity of such cases, it would be almost impossible for someone like that to be an active member of NSM, Statistically speaking. I viewed it to be as possible as winning the lottery, to give you all an example.
Maybe since you're so young, you haven't been exposed to the real world yet.

It'll come in time.

Bloop

Well, personally I have met only one person who's transgender, and have never met someone like me. (I do believe it's a bigger chance than winning the lottery, though)

Waddle Bro

i hardly actually read these things, sorry bloop for missing what you said!
:]]]]]]]]] supporting u all the way fam <3