News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Altissimo on April 15, 2016, 11:53:52 AMmaybe if you message jamaha telling him all your qualifications for staff member/updater-ship and why you should be a staff member/updater, he'll make you one

there fixed

Waddle Bro

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 15, 2016, 11:32:29 AMAnd with great power comes great responsibility and irrational dislike towards you
please enlighten me with this irrational dislike fam. i haven't seen shit like "kill yourself" or personal attacks like that, if there has been then please correct me
but this looks incredibly like "playing the victim" over what has happened in the past and i ain't about to put up with that life

braix

I was making a joke frend, no need to get technical
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

he probably didn't get the spiderman quote
I wonder if he even knows who spiderman is D:
unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: Magic Mole on April 14, 2016, 09:55:21 PMa(nother) socially awkward teenage male who happens to be 6'8"
WHAT

THAT'S SO TALL
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on April 15, 2016, 08:40:08 AMNo one should try to become a mod. If it happens, it happens. Wishing for it won't make it happen any faster either.
To be fair, if you don't want to be a mod, you're not going to become a mod (why would you do something you don't want or even enjoy doing?).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

All I'm saying is don't ask for it a shitload of times and actually expect it because you probably won't get it.

I mean usually it's once and (not) done, depending on the outcome, afaik.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 15, 2016, 11:32:29 AMAnd with great power comes great responsibility and irrational dislike towards you

This was hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

iirc bubbles became a staff member by just pming jamaha and asking. I'm going to assume Don, Latios, Braixen, Dudeman did something similar (unless there's a secret promotion society somewhere idk.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2016, 05:16:34 PMiirc bubbles became a staff member by just pming jamaha and asking. I'm going to assume Don, Latios, Braixen, Dudeman did something similar (unless there's a secret promotion society somewhere idk.)
I know that for Dudeman and I, that was certainly not the case. I'm pretty sure the existing staff had voted on the best ones, then forwarded it to Jamaha for the final "okay". I just got a PM asking if I wanted to be a mod after all of that, then after I said yes it was official and here I am.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2016, 05:16:34 PMiirc bubbles became a staff member by just pming jamaha and asking. I'm going to assume Don, Latios, Braixen, Dudeman did something similar (unless there's a secret promotion society somewhere idk.)
yeah bubbles and maestro at least i think. from there people were suggested by the existing staff(at least moderators), but your point on how the democracy in those decisions is questionable at least is valid(based on how i've heard some of those decisions go down), but feel free to correct me if i happen to be wrong.

FireArrow

Huh, OK just bubbles then. PMing still works I guess if there's an open spot.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

I asked to be a chat op once and got it back in the day of irc

Bubbles

My memory is next to nonexistent recently but I think shado told me I could take over when he left and I just passed along the message to Jamaha

Or you could all just believe Jamaha recognized me with his infallible judgement for my A+ janitorial abilities