News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 08:32:51 PMOr maybe I realized it wasn't that funny and that's why I stopped

But you don't seem that bright so idk
If you realized that you probably wouldn't have said
Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 08:28:47 PMIt went on for 4 posts, 5 if you count the video. I've had jokes go on much longer than that. I don't know why you feel the need to always be a jerk, Slow.
(bolded and italicized for context)
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

Dude Slow is usually a dick to me, it's a lot more than just one time.
I like food.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yes, and your defense as to why he shouldn't be was "it wasn't as bad as other times".
The reason that he wasn't, as I said,
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 11, 2016, 08:32:00 PMIt's probably because you're the only one laughing tbh
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

Fuck off, I dropped the joke when I realized it wasn't funny what more do you want
I like food.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

This to happen.
Quote from: Nebbles on September 11, 2016, 07:32:08 PMgod can you just stop
By your responses which continually antagonized people after you realized you were wrong, you were doing the exact opposite.
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

I like food.

MaestroUGC

How about all of you drop it? There's no reason for this level of hostility from anyone right now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm being a dick. I'm pissed and stressed over a lot of shit and I'm letting it get to me.
I like food.

Wrydryn

Hey, if you need or want to talk about it send me a PM or hit me up on Skype. Better to vent than let it bleed over here.

Nep-Nep

Hello there. Finally decided to stop being lazy and made an account. I'm a fan of Nintendo and I love music. I just thought this would be a perfect site to share some of my love and interests. Nice to meet you all and can't wait to get myself familiar with this site.

Just a quick question, do any of you guys play Hyperdimension Neptunia? It's a fantastic anime game if I do say so myself.

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic, Nep-Nep! I hope you enjoy it here.
My pm box is always open if you ever need any help with anything.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nep-Nep on November 03, 2016, 10:52:12 AMJust a quick question, do any of you guys play Hyperdimension Neptunia? It's a fantastic anime game if I do say so myself.
Of the top of my head, I don't know of anyone on the site who does. Dude might have, but idk about anyone else.

E. Gadd Industries

Welcome! Can't say I've heard of the game, though. Sorry :/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nep-Nep

Thanks guys! And it's fine! I just heard of it a couple months ago, but I'm so addicted to it now.