News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

..this may come as a shock to you, but I've never been to a cornfield.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 10, 2010, 03:41:31 PM..this may come as a shock to you, but I've never been to a cornfield.
how many people have every been in a cornfield?  but SFK has a point...

ETFROXX

Only farm workers and people that detassle go to the cornfields. I do neither. And I can't say I see the point.

raymondbl

Look at your profile information - nebraska.  Look at hugo's information - Pittsburgh.  wha' happened?  How come you got married and are so far apart from each other?

ETFROXX

There's this amazing place we met, that I call, the internet.

SuperFireKirby

What is this "internet"? please explain.

Dude

Quote from: raymondbl on May 10, 2010, 05:13:43 PMLook at your profile information - nebraska.  Look at hugo's information - Pittsburgh.  wha' happened?  How come you got married and are so far apart from each other?
You're an idiot.

ETFROXX

universe-X

Seeker

I'm going to enjoy this...
This is a signature.

ETFROXX

Seeker

Never mind. I spoke from a position of ignorance.
This is a signature.