News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 11, 2011, 09:51:22 PMWhen I was here, I liked talking to Dude, Harvest--it shocks me that they're still here :O
I remember you! Wb.

I have no life, so that's why I'm still here.

kirby_superstar

Ahahaha, not having a life is alright...I suppose. I honestly had to google what Wb meant. I'm trying to remember your old avatar....but nothing strikes me. >.<

And yes I do speak french. I don't have an audio recording of me or anything though. Ahaha, I'm completely bilingual. I think all Canadians should learn both English and French. It's part of our country. Moreover, I think everyone should learn a second language. Also, speaking of languages, I forced myself to learn some Portuguese because I was doing a performance of Girl from Ipanema. It was fun. You get to make a lot of shhhhh and zzhhhhh sounds in Portuguese. ^_^
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Greg

I'm from Vancouver, and every Canadian DOES learn both French and English in school.

In fact, I was in French immersion. There's plenty of completely French schools in Vancouver.

kirby_superstar

Canada love. <3

OH I KNOW. I just meant. How many adults do you know that can only say "Bonjer"? I specifically meant in a lofty way that I wish everyone was bilingual. It's awesome, however, that everyone studies both the languages at least. :) It's just, there's a difference between studying a language and learning how to read, write, and watch it on TV. Lol. There are a lot of completely French schools all over Canada though. And I doubt there's a single city with no french immersion offered.

Dude

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 12, 2011, 12:42:53 PMI'm trying to remember your old avatar....but nothing strikes me. >.<
If I remember correctly, it was a Black Mage going "0_o" or something.

Or that might have been too long ago.

kirby_superstar

Ahaha, I honestly think it might have been. I don't know what too long ago is though... My memory isn't very well in this aspect, but I vaguely remember the old forum format. The one that followed black and red ninsheetmus. Lol.

kirby_superstar

LMAAAAAOO

I honestly just got a humongous kick out of that, ahahahahahahaha. Boy oh boy. I feel the nostalgia hitting home HARD.

Greg

So you're a veteran member, huh?  :P

Perhaps the reason so many people can't speak French is all the people immigrating here  :o

French immersion is so great. You skip 2 years of French once you get to high school  ;D

kirby_superstar

I think I am indeed. :D

That's true. I would say the third most spoken language, DEFINITELY, where I live is Arabic.

Dude

Gamer4250 (or 4251, either one works) is still here.

He just changed his name to KefkaticFanatic.

kirby_superstar

I didn't notice you sent a reply. But, I figured that all by myself like an hour ago just from lurking. xD
Didn't dekudude...kick him or something? Some silly reason...I can't remember...

Winter

Ninsheetm.us

Ninsheet "MUS"

awesome.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.