NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Sign Ups

Started by master_gamer38, June 22, 2010, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Invader Zim

Log: #375829

To all that may see these logs. My name is Dib. I am part of a secret organization known as the Swollen Eyeball. I have heard a rumor of an Irken invader sent to take over the planet. My resources say that this rumor is true, and that the Irken invader is living close to me. From this point on, I will be having logs as often as new information comes in. I have a suspicion that the new student nam-- GAZ, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE EARTH FROM IMMINENT DESTRUCTION! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS NEED TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER WHIL--

End Log

1. Wolf (Zim)
2. Wolf (Gir)
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

This is a manhunt. We need activity for this to work out. I'm probably going to have the day phases be 48 hours, and night phases as 24 hours. So, that gives plenty of time to have posts in the forums, and discussions to be going on between people. For this, everyone needs to come on to talk to people in some way. As you sign up for this, post at least one way that you can be contacted.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

You can count me in.

Contact through PMs and here and there on IRC.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

TheLegend

Jamaha

In, can't play this Friday-Sunday should the game start that early.

askalice23

jake3343

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

ETFROXX

master_gamer38

1. MaestroUGC
2. universe-X
3. Concerto No.20 in D minor
4. TheLegend
5. JaMaHa
6. askalice23
7. jake3343
8. SuperFireKirby
9. Nakah
10. ETFROXX

TheLegend

Wrydryn

In

First time back in a while. XD

master_gamer38

1. MaestroUGC
2. universe-X
3. Concerto No.20 in D minor
4. TheLegend
5. JaMaHa
6. askalice23
7. jake3343
8. SuperFireKirby
9. Nakah
10. ETFROXX
11. [Wrydryn]

I know that Kotorfanboy said he would join if the signups are still open on Wednesday or so. And Dekudude said he would join if they were open on Thursday. And I believe that Hugo said he would join if he had his laptop back. So well, that leaves us with waiting a few days no matter what. Unless someone else joins. Anyways, I'll start this up as soon as everyone is able.

If you have changed your mind about playing this game for whatever reason, I'd rather see you give up your spot, than be inactive in-game.