News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Sign Ups

Started by master_gamer38, June 22, 2010, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

I'm in.
You can start now =D

MasterPenguin

But I wanted the slot more then him.

universe-X

master_gamer38

MP, you were like. I WANNA WAIT A WEEK BEFORE I DECIDE.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

MasterPenguin

No I wasn't. It was more like this:

MasterPenguin: Gimmi a week to think about it

master_gamer38

[01:45:53 pm]   <Universe-X-working>   the spot's taken in a few days
[01:46:00 pm]   <MasterPenguin>   I'll take that chance
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

TheLegend

Out

Bye-Bye.  See you in two years.

Wrydryn

universe-X

Mashi

I don't want to sign up, but if I may make a suggestion, although it's probably a bit late.  I'm assuming this is the first manhunt you're having.  From my experience, I think Humans have had more trouble finding the Wolves during their first few times playing, so they should be a bit more powered in earlier games, so I would make suggestion that this be a cardflip game.  Mostly because with two Wolves working together, chances are they won't accuse each other and will work together, so when a player lynched because of these two Wolves is shown to actually be Human would make those two players suspicious for agreeing/working together.  This would influence more Wolf independence, so Wolves don't need to always have to rely on their allies or somehthing along those lines.  Plus it helps the Humans a bit more.

Of course, this isn't necessary, I just think it would be fun to play it out in a manhunt.

ETFROXX

Nakah

Quote from: Mashi on June 28, 2010, 01:21:15 PMI don't want to sign up, but if I may make a suggestion, although it's probably a bit late.  I'm assuming this is the first manhunt you're having.  From my experience, I think Humans have had more trouble finding the Wolves during their first few times playing, so they should be a bit more powered in earlier games, so I would make suggestion that this be a cardflip game.  Mostly because with two Wolves working together, chances are they won't accuse each other and will work together, so when a player lynched because of these two Wolves is shown to actually be Human would make those two players suspicious for agreeing/working together.  This would influence more Wolf independence, so Wolves don't need to always have to rely on their allies or somehthing along those lines.  Plus it helps the Humans a bit more.

Of course, this isn't necessary, I just think it would be fun to play it out in a manhunt.

Although I disagree in that the inexperienced players shouldn't be given so many ability roles, and they should tone their instinctive and fundamental playing first, start with the fundaments and work into more complex games, but I do agree with everything you're saying about a cardflip. Who are you anyways, and where have you played TWG?

Dude

Mashi

Quote from: Nakah on June 28, 2010, 08:17:14 PMAlthough I disagree in that the inexperienced players shouldn't be given so many ability roles, and they should tone their instinctive and fundamental playing first, start with the fundaments and work into more complex games, but I do agree with everything you're saying about a cardflip. Who are you anyways, and where have you played TWG?
From LLF.  iDOWN brought the game there about a year or so ago.

Nakah

Oh right, well LLF has had a pretty decent TWG community from what I heard, but I don't think I ever mentioned what cardflipping was to iDOWN when I brought it here, but he probably learned about it on his own.