News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG VII: Invader Zim

Started by master_gamer38, June 28, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Dude

Oh, and askalice seems to be changing his vote every post he makes.

Just thought I'd point that out.

MaestroUGC

Looks like I have some catching up to do...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

ETFROXX

Looks like we all better accuse eachother better.

askalice23

dude... 1st vote was nakah he voted me and was acting wolfy.... 2nd vote was a safety.... 3rd vote was you... why cause you basically gave you 2 away... why would 2 people act togetehr so much... 1. there both special humans or 2. there both wolves... no special humans narrows that right down now doesnt it..... both of you have been sticking up for eachother all game so far.... also band wagon voting.... well ux voted for jake soooooo i guess i will... honestly that was essentially your reasoning
Quote from: Dude on July 01, 2010, 01:40:15 PMjake

Blah.
blah??? i dont think thats a good reason.... also youve played before and you know to avoid a phantom you safety someone who doesnt already have votes on him also look at the post times..... ux votes jake at 9:38 and then you vote jake at 9:40.... both of you post one after the other there not even 2 minutes apart... which brings us to the point that nakah made.... you were both online at night during the wolf phase... well its obvious you two are working together and ux denies even talking to you
Quote from: universe-X on July 01, 2010, 12:04:12 PMxD Dude and I don't even frikkin' talk at all! :P Anyways, I'm considering switching my vote back to jake. He and Nakah are my 2 biggest suspicions right now...
so my vote will remain dude

Dude

Dude

And you have some serious grammar issues going on there askalice.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 01, 2010, 11:34:51 AMI switch my vote to Dude.
Any reason why?

Quote from: universe-X on July 01, 2010, 12:04:12 PMxD Dude and I don't even frikkin' talk at all! :P
Mostly because I'm lazy. However, you talk too much.

MaestroUGC

...wouldn't eliminating the experienced players first be something new players do? Everyone who's playing has been in at least one game, and it doesn't take much to figure out who's good and who's not. A less experienced player(who is also a first time wolf) may get rid of the people who could easily identify their playing patterns.

This is just my thinking on the matter at hand. No vote yet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

askalice23

sorry for the grammar issues didnt think this was a english class... ill be sure to to sharpen up on it so when you grace us with your almighty presence i wont offend you oh mighty wolf.... and jake has a vote you cant safety someone with a vote so therefore it is not a safety its a vote... also a bandwagon vote on that note... your playing very wolfy and you basically gave yourself and ux away congrats :)

happy now?

Dude

Dude

ETFROXX

U-X seems awfully jumpy this game, like he's using laughter to cover something.

Vote Universe-X for now.

askalice23

im an idiot... hahaha thats really all you have???