[MUL] PMD: Blue/Red Rescue Team "Run Away/Fugitives"

Started by Wii Tank, July 03, 2010, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2010, 06:09:16 PMI LOVE this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyyhCzaXphs

Not necessarily asking for an arrangement, but I would love it! :D

Never played PMD Red but that's a really cool song. I second that "not necessarily asking for an arrangement but will throw in comments inconspicuously till it gets done" motion  :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

I actually have Tiny Woods (the song you linked to) on my To-Do list. I'm going to start it once I finish arranging "Run Away" for xK-NiGhTx (I'll be done sometime today, dont' worry). I too particularly enjoy the Tiny Woods song for the same reason I enjoy the Mt. Moon song from Pokémon RBY - they're both based on whole tone scales, adding a feeling of surreality. I also like Tiny Woods because it perfectly encapsulates the feeling felt by the protagonist, the feeling of "WHAT THE HECK I'M A POKEMON, IS THIS REAL???"
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!! I can't wait anymore LOL!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Lol, originally Wii Tank requested this song, but now I've ended up making it for you xK-NiGhTx XD. Back to work now! MUST FINISH.

K-NiGhT

Lol hopefully Wii Tank is paying attention so he can get it too ;D BUT I SHALL GET IT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN STAND IN THE WAY OF MY FIREY TENACITY!!!!

K-NiGhT

YAY!! I WILL TOTALLY BE FIRST TO PRINT THIS!!!!

K-NiGhT

AHHH...nostalgia soup. I'm totally going back and playing this game. The ending makes me cry every time. THANKS AGAIN!!! Lol you are a lifesaver Bespinben

Bespinben

Speaking of ending, I always somewhat preferred the "Parting" song that plays as you say goodbye to your partner after you destroy the comet over "Run Away". Sure, some of the sections within both of those songs are similar, but the "Parting" song always held more import and emotional significance to me. I may just have to arrange that now too :)

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

Done recording run away :D i'm happy now. Just need to finish the portal songs and i'm done with my cd :D

Bespinben

Wow you learn fast! I guess we're rather opposite in our musical abilities, seeing as you are good at playing stuff (you've said you're a "performer" rather than an "arranger" many a time) and I'm fairly decent at arranging pieces (though it takes me usually a month if I ever want to learn to actually play a song). Also, I'd love to hear that CD sometime when you finish! I bet it's gonna be awesome  :D

Wii Tank

I'm still here haha. Excellent job with the song, I'm really enjoying learning it.

Kind of off topic, but would you consider doing a solo version of Sky Tower? That's next on my must play list for this game.

Bespinben

Thanks for comment! I'm glad your enjoying learning this beautiful song.

About Sky Tower, Clanker37 actually has a solo version of Sky Tower in his submissions thread, but it's not on-site yet. You should check it out. However, if you still want me to make a solo arrangement of Sky Tower for you, I'd be happy to, since I already know all the notes, rhythms, dynamics, and articulations of the song, due to the fact I already arranged a duet of it. Just let me know what you think, and I'll get back to you!

Wii Tank

For Clanker37's version of Sky Tower shows up as an invalid or deleted item, so I can't hear it. Not sure what to do there.