I need help for this...

Started by Bloop, July 05, 2010, 02:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

In "What should your sheet look like?" stands this:

"( 7 ) Sometimes it's smart to change the clef throughout the song. If you've got the feeling it's easier to notate and read, go ahead and change the clef."

how can I that "clef" in finale notepad 2008?

The Deku Trombonist

You can't change the clef during a piece in any of the Finale Notepad versions.

Bloop

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on July 05, 2010, 03:46:30 AMYou can't change the clef during a piece in any of the Finale Notepad versions.
in what can i change it :P

The Deku Trombonist

PrintMusic, Allegro and just plain Finale.

Bloop

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on July 05, 2010, 04:59:00 AMPrintMusic, Allegro and just plain Finale.
where can i get a FREE version of one from that three?

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Bloop

Taser9090

Don't try it, it is possible people put some viruses in it.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

Err. A lot of people check for viruses before running installers of any kind.

Taser9090

I'm stupid. :\

I never do that. I just don't download suspicous files :p

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bloop on July 05, 2010, 05:25:40 AMwhere can i get a FREE version of one from that three?
the best you can do is get the 30 day trial. you'll be able to change the clef and save it within 30 days. after that you can ask one of our arrangers or anyone who has printmusic and up to make a sheet with the necessary clef changes and you should be able to edit on that(someone confirm this)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 05, 2010, 10:43:11 PMthe best you can do is get the 30 day trial. you'll be able to change the clef and save it within 30 days. after that you can ask one of our arrangers or anyone who has printmusic and up to make a sheet with the necessary clef changes and you should be able to edit on that(someone confirm this)
yeah. But can you copy clefs? but then I make 2 clefs and save it. Then I can make songs xD

Shadoninja

I don't fully understand what you mean but I believe you should be able to.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 05, 2010, 11:33:08 PMI don't fully understand what you mean but I believe you should be able to.
Like you copy notes in finale notepad 2008. But then with clefs.

dahans

I know how to get the full version of finale full 2009, just PM me!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!