News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Final Fantasy

Started by pumpy_heart, August 09, 2010, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

As you can see, there are 3 sheets under the first Final Fantasy game. One is labeled Final Fantasy while the other is labeled Final Fantasy I.
I'm not quite sure which was uploaded the most recent, but either way, this needs to be fixed.

Brassman388

Mine are from the DS version.

Ruto

I think it gets confusing because the sheets have nearly the same name too. (yah I'm not that familiar with FF...)

Maybe label one as "Final Fantasy DS"?

Dunno if this also deserves a post but the other category needs a bit of fixing up. There seems to be a bit of confusion about Soul Calibur 2/Soul Calibur II and SoulCalibur III and SoulCalibur III. There's only 2 games...-__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

WiiMan96

Similar problem with three copies of Earthbound too. :P here.

Maretocks

I think I brought this up a while ago...wasn't one going to have "(DS)" added at the end?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

pumpy_heart

There was a Final Fantasy DS remake? I know about I and II Dawn of Souls, but another remake for the DS?

Dude

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2151.0

Next time, look through the first page of topics before making another one of the exact same topic.

pumpy_heart

Next time, fix the problem so there doesn't have to be a problem.  ::)

Dude

Next time, just bump the old topic and say "IT'S NOT FIXED YET. DO IT.", rather than waste server space with another topic.