News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 08, 2010, 11:44:19 AMYou have a PS2?

GET DARK CLOUD 2.

It's not mine... I DO own a Playstation (that original, large grey one that came out in 1997 or 1998). I am thinking of getting a PS3, but need to find the one that can play PS2 games

SlowPokemon

Me and my brother are in roughly the same spot in Blue/Red. My team has undergone a few changes.

I've been to all the towns/cities except the Indigo Plateau.
I've battled all the routes, including water, except for the one right below Fuchsia City.
I've beaten four Gyms--Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, and Koga (plus the Fighting Dojo).
My PokeDex is 37.
My team:
Venusaur Lv41
Pikachu Lv41
"Omy" Omastar Lv41
"Marmag" Magmar Lv41
"Kabra" Alakazam Lv41
Nidoqueen Lv 41

Moves:
Venusaur--Body Slam, Toxic, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf
Pikachu--Thunderbolt, Mega Punch, Thunder Wave, Agility (Pikachu sucks in RBY)
Omy--Water Gun, Withdraw, Horn Attack, Surf
Marmag--Ember, Leer, Confuse Ray, Strength (Magmar only knows Ember until Lv36 [Leer] and then 39 [Confuse Ray], then I taught it Strength)
Kabra--Teleport, Psychic, Recover, Psybeam (and it only learns one more move--Light Screen)
Nidoqueen--Surf, Body Slam, Scratch, Poison Sting (Scratch will be Earthquake)

Omastar can't learn any Rock moves in this game (:(), so Ice Beam is either going to it or Nidoqueen (no one else can learn it). Probably it because its Special is really high.

If you're interested, my brother has "Bulb" (Venusaur), "Shocker" (Raichu), Kabutops, Hitmonlee, "Rockey" (Golem), and "Nido" (Nidoking).

Please rate my team and stuff, etc.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^If he can teach Surf to his Pikachu then he should keep it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Which is why I'm not evolving it before I get Pokemon Stadium.

Sekter77

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 13, 2010, 01:38:13 PMAnswers? All made up, of course...

I just want to say that those are all surprisingly plausible. I would never have been able to rationally explain all that stuff.
The biggest question for me in Pokemon is How do new pokemon keep getting discovered? As in, going back to Kanto in Gold and Silver had loads of new pokemon that weren't there in the previous games. Are they invasive species or something? How did they manage to stay under the radar for so long?
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2010, 01:35:24 PMMe and my brother are in roughly the same spot in Blue/Red. My team has undergone a few changes.

I've been to all the towns/cities except the Indigo Plateau.
I've battled all the routes, including water, except for the one right below Fuchsia City.
I've beaten four Gyms--Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, and Koga (plus the Fighting Dojo).
My PokeDex is 37.
My team:
Venusaur Lv41
Pikachu Lv41
"Omy" Omastar Lv41
"Marmag" Magmar Lv41
"Kabra" Alakazam Lv41
Nidoqueen Lv 41

Moves:
Venusaur--Body Slam, Toxic, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf
Pikachu--Thunderbolt, Mega Punch, Thunder Wave, Agility (Pikachu sucks in RBY)
Omy--Water Gun, Withdraw, Horn Attack, Surf
Marmag--Ember, Leer, Confuse Ray, Strength (Magmar only knows Ember until Lv36 [Leer] and then 39 [Confuse Ray], then I taught it Strength)
Kabra--Teleport, Psychic, Recover, Psybeam (and it only learns one more move--Light Screen)
Nidoqueen--Surf, Body Slam, Scratch, Poison Sting (Scratch will be Earthquake)

Omastar can't learn any Rock moves in this game (:(), so Ice Beam is either going to it or Nidoqueen (no one else can learn it). Probably it because its Special is really high.

If you're interested, my brother has "Bulb" (Venusaur), "Shocker" (Raichu), Kabutops, Hitmonlee, "Rockey" (Golem), and "Nido" (Nidoking).

Please rate my team and stuff, etc.

Who's going to use Fly?

SlowPokemon

I hate Flying Pokemon. So, a Pidgey that I keep in my PC. I hate being forced to have a Fly Pokemon on my team, so I'm not using one. :P

Winter

Yeah, that's what I did in leaf green cause of the island thing, you can fly from kanto the the sevii islands, and heart gold, cant fly from kanto straight to johto.

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Gonna replace the battery in my Silver. So I'll be able to save. 8)

Winter

hehe, my silver still works

SlowPokemon

>;P

Well, my Blue still works. So. Ha. And stuff.

My brother should get a Gold so when we finish our Red/Blue we can do that.

Jub3r7

Has anybody here gotten all five trainer stars yet? (Gen IV)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]